Kid reviews for Blood & Glory

Blood & Glory Poster Image

Best

The best game it I can’t play it now I have an iPhone XR it won’t let me play cuz it’s unavailable

Very fun, and okay for little ones with the blood off.

Blood and Glory is a fun fighting game for anyone who is into the gladiator themed stuff. It does have some very strong violence, but you can turn the blood off. There are however extra weapons that you can buy that can graphically sliced off heads, but you mainly have to purchase these mainly with real money. I think 10 and up can handle with the blood on, and 8 and up with the blood off. If the blood was off and this were rated as movies are rated it would be PG-13: Intense Gladiator Violence. If the blood was on and rated as movies are rated it would be R: Strong Gladiator Violence/ Gore.

12 and up

The ordinary app for android (rated version) has no blood i have downloaded it the only blood you see is a stain on one of the bosses masks so i rate it 12+ but for the nr version.....obviosly 15

Ipod version does have an option to turn on blood.

The ipod and ipod versions of this game do have quite a bit of blood and gore, but there is an option to turn off blood. The blood flies every time you strike, and it pools around the fallen enemy when they are cut down. With two weapons, you can even decapitate your enemy. In other words, don't let little kids play this. Especially if there squeamish. The controls and graphics are very well polished however and it's very well made, should be ok for kids 14 and up.