Kid reviews for Dave and Ava Learn and Play

Dave and Ava Learn and Play Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Animated app but the feature changes to nursery rhyme videos are unexceptable.

I love the app! It teaches my baby brother to be focused and learning his ABC's (letting me have some time for myself, too.), and he can watch his favorite nursery rhyme videos! It has tracing, counting, spelling, and more! But, why do you want to be unproductive on everything, adding premium just so you can lock specific features? WHY!? We can only learn 3 letters of the alphabet if you aren't paying, and watch limited videos. I have other complaints: *Hidden fact is that Dave gives Ava flowers, and gender stereotypes are included with almost every nursery rhyme. *The alphabet is glitchy, and the tracing. It's O.K.

A very good educational app with everything, but in some videos the scenes cannot be tolerated.

Dave and Ava Learn and Play is a educational app with good animation and hard work. I can say it is a good show for little kids wanting to learn how to sing, count, play, learn, and read (mostly). I like how the developers of this app tried their best, because yes, it really paid off. But let me talk to you about some parts or "added versions" to specific videos and parts. The videos are the worst part when you add scenes. You really don't have to because there is a chance of bringing SEXUALIZATION to little children's mind. In the video where little bo beep lost her sheep, Dave and Ava hold hands and climb up a beanstalk. Another thing is that Ava can do some sorts of things to Dave like in the Christmas video, Ava trips Dave from getting on her toy lamb. The video can show that girls are better than boys (but does the gender/transgender matter?). And, there is the alphabet. I think somewhat you get to the letter "C" you have to stop and pay to continue to the whole alphabet. At least stop at the twelve letter A.K.A. half the letters of the alphabet and THEN put the paywall there. It's not like my baby brother can only learn A, B, and C? Can he? The end scene. When we reach the end of the video ON YOUTUBE, Dave chases a ball and it rolls in front of Ava, but Ava makes a sinister face and kicks it to the other side. Dave does put two fingers on Ava's head as if she has antennas, but this can not help when brother and sister don't get along. Dave and Ava Learn and Play is a good app for learning. Thank you for reading my review. Go install it!