Parent reviews for Family Farm Adventure

Family Farm Adventure Poster Image

SHOULD BE BANNED!!!

Irritating ads - Degrading women! They should be banned! Definitely not ethical or business smart.

Not even as an avatar is physical abuse OK

I didn't have to install the game to know I wouldn't like it. The preview is disgusting and Century Games owes every parent an apology.

Misandristic and Mysogynistic

This is a game? The ADs portray men as abusive monsters and women as dumb creatures that can’t light a fire. It’s atrocious and demeaning.

Marketing is misogynistic and toxic

The game is fine. My concern, deep concern, lies with the misogynistic and incredibly toxic content of the marketing campaign for this game. The common thread of women who are abandoned, disrespected, or deceived by men, and find themselves unresourceful or lacking in basic common sense is deeply troubling. I beg you to stop assaulting us with this ludicrous campaign.

Not enough energy

Not enough energy you don’t get enough energy to do anything especially if you are a full-time worker I go on this app all the time and I probably get three things done with the energy provided. There is not enough energy and I’m ready to delete the app over it.

Inappropriate and Sexist! Parents beware!

Just showed a very pregnant young girl who was “dumped” by a man, and was forced to go to a “shelter”. Because she could not take care of herself (light a fire), she died. What kind of sick message is that to young girls?

horrified

The ad depicts a man getting a girlfriend pregnant and leaving his wife. I am horrified at that depiction of life as normal. INAPPROPRIATE

Sexist adultering man leaves woman for pregnant girlfriend and she freezes to death in a shack

What is wrong with this that they put up ads that exploit women and have misogynistic men mistreating women?

Demeaning ads

Each time an ad for Family Fun Adventures comes up on my device, I am taken aback by its sexist, demeaning, derogatory content. Most ads for the game show a father/husband having an affair and kicking his wife and child out of the home. The women are all big booked and sexualized and the men are all oversexed morons. This kind of advertising has to stop. We have to be better than this. Not just for our children but for each other, our spouses and loved ones.