Parent reviews for Fruit Ninja

Fruit Ninja Poster Image

Legendary!

This used to be one of my favorite games growing up! I used to score very high! This game is one of those games that starts out easy but the more time you spend playing during the round, it gets harder and harder by the fruit spending less time in the air and more and more fruit coming at the same time. There is a little bit a violence, though, but only when you slice the fruit, which is the whole point of the game. Also, the educational value is that you learn your fruits as a result of playing this game. I would recommend it to most children and also adults for entertainment purposes. I still like to play it sometimes to revisit old childhood memories, and I’m an adult. This is a very well-made, addictive game about simple stuff.

Get Deflects, Peachy Times, Strawberry Blasts, Juice, Starfruit, Backgrounds and Blades for free!

You can get it now on www.acthack.com Or go to this link https://linktr.ee/fruitninja Enjoy and You're welcome!

Not as good as it used to be.

Kids LOVE this

It's an old game, but we still play it. Kids sometimes sit together with one device and switch watching a sibling and playing, trying to beat each other's score. I like it because it doesn't feature any chat options, so I feel safe letting my youngest play it.

Are you kidding me, CSM?

7, really? You never even see the sword, you slash fruit (and nothing but fruit) with your fingers. There's literally no possible reason this should have an age rating of 7.

It's simple,and addicting.

Just like Angry Birds,Temple Run,Office Jerk,Magic Piano,and Kick The Buddy this is such an addicting app!

Simple yet VERY ENTERTAINING!!!

This app is so simple! All you do is slice the fruits that jump up on your smartphone screen, but watch out for the bombs! It's amazing how something so simple can also be so addicting! Next to Angry Birds, Kick the Buddy, Temple Run, Office Jerk, and Magic Piano, this is one of those great apps that you should download!

Fruit Ninja is a lot of fun

I'm not sure who would call this educational. The only education is getting a new fact once in a while if you scroll to it after losing a game. Also, the above review says no sword is actually depicted which is false. You can see the blade when swiping and also see the sword when choosing which one to use. Because of the sword aspect and of course the bombs, it is a tad violent but not much to worry about. I personally enjoy this game and I know many other adults who do as well and so do their kids. It's really fun for all (appropriate) ages!

Fun for kids and parents.

Both of my older kids love it. I so far have always sat with them as they play it. They like the Zen Mode. I feel that it helps some with fine motor skills, especially the 4 year old.