Kid reviews for Fruit Ninja

Fruit Ninja Poster Image

Simple and Easy

This game is simple, you just swipe your finger on the screen to cut fruit, and there is no violence or sexy stuff. Recommended for the ages 4 and up.

I LOVE FRUIT NINJA!!

Fruit Ninja is one of the best games ever! I think it’s best for kids aged 5+, because there is no violence, and it’s easy to control. Zen mode is great, because it’s regular, and the timer gets set up perfectly. Kids who are younger than the age of 5 can also have fun with it. You just slice fruit, and there is no inappropriate content. I’m 9, and I always enjoy playing Fruit Ninja. It can be a bit embarrassing when you lose most of your stars that you earn, but you never lose levels.

Great game! No worries.

It's great game for pass and I just used to love this! Straight to the point- It's Great! No worries, if you just download it

One of my childhood games

I used to play this game a lot when I was 4 years old, and I still play it and enjoy it. Don’t listen to those 2 parent comments because this is a good game. The controls are easy, you just swipe your finger to cut the fruit, and make sure you don’t cut bombs.

Fun and Entertaining App

FRUIT NINJA is a very good app about swiping the screen to chop fruit. It doesn't contain anything bad and is entertaining.

Bug

I would rate this app 5 stars but there’s a issue This is an awesome game but when I go to open the app it keeps going out of the app

You slice fruit and that's it: not the best, but still a lot of fun.

I like seeing how high my score can get by chopping all the fruits, but unlike all the others, it gets kind of boring after a while. However, the game is still appropriate for kids with the only violence being towards fruits and bombs.

BEWARE!

The Windows Phone version is filled with consumerism, but other platforms have less consumerism. On all platforms, Halfbrick wants to steal your data sometimes.

Fun app

Finally, i have an app where i can Swipe and use action for fruit that has no blood or nothing scary at all, when u play, u swipe thee finger on the fruit and there is no knife shown at all!!!!!!! Fun for all ages! For people 4 and up

Amazing

Great game but I have a couple suggestions the feature were you battle computers should continue and you should be able to verse other people in arcade mod, not just classic and zen.