Parent reviews for iHeartRadio

iHeartRadio Poster Image

jim fisher

iheart radio... listen up. I have been listening to Jim Fisher for years and years.... I am STUNNED that you would would let a member of this community go... ie FIRED... he is a very well read man, very intelligent, always entertaining, always up to date on local events, and just an all around good man to talk to. any time in the future that I hear I am listening to iheart radio, I will be turning it off !!!!! you took away the most valuable asset to our local radio options. I cant express how upset I am that you would make a move like this. I'm sure my words will fall on deaf ears, but I had to respond to your your "stupid ass move" Jim... I miss you and I hope you will be back on the airwaves in the QC area soon

Easy to use but commercials in Spanish annoying.

There are a lot of commercials that are very repetitive and some are in Spanish which is quite annoying when listening to an English broadcast. It is handy to use but goes silent frequently.

It was really funny that when I turned it on in a truck stop shower when was going to take a shower one of Bradley Gilbert's songs came on and one of his semi's with his equipment in it is outside! Being a truckers wife and out on the road is awesome! Have also seen one of Rascal Flats semi's and Eric Church's onterage since September!

What a wonderful app, wonderful music, it marches me, how do you do it? Way better than Pandora. TY. REALT

The best, fits your lifestyle and era. Way nice