Kid reviews for iHeartRadio

iHeartRadio Poster Image

Its not good but not bad at the same time

Honestly i dont like the site as much. Its wacky in my perspective, Whenever i try to play one single song, I get 50 other ones that are not even remotely close to the song i was trying to listen to. Plus the whole app is sketchy (mostly the browser). Its song search is wack, The playlists are way off (I listen to rock and for some dumb reason after 4 songs its country), The whole site is just not great. I'd rather use Tune In instead of this bs app that is a world wide use. Plus the commercials are just so dumb. I honestly thought spotify had bad ads but NOPE. I used to like this site but now its just garbage.

Great website, just as long as you avoid stations with explicit content

As long as you avoid stations that obviously have explicit content on them such as "Eminem Radio" and put on something like "Beatles Radio" or "Rolling Stones Radio" instead, you should be fine. However, since explicit content is so easy to find, if kids want to check this out this website, you'd be best checking it out with them.

Nice Radio App

I like this radio app. If you don't want to hear explicit stuff, just turn it off in the settings, change the station, or skip the song. It's that simple.

Brilliant, But Bad Language

I have to say the app wasn't far from the show but I can tell because of Billie Joe Armstrongs Viral video of going nuts at the end the app wouldn't be suitable for young viewers .

What did I just hear?

You will hear different things. Whatever you want.

Great App

It's basically the radio on an iphone. So if you let your children listen to the radio then this app should be fine.

Facebook Charged Radio App

This app is greaat to download is you wanna listen to music (which has all kinds of appropreate and inapropreate content) However there's a catch, you must be a facebook member.