Kid reviews for Monument Valley

Monument Valley Poster Image

Beautiful, brain-twisting puzzle game.
1 person found this helpful.

Relaxing and colorful game

This game is good I think for all ages, but some younger kids probably would get frustrated since it requires a bit of puzzling out at some levels. Each level is an interesting and unique design, and this app is one of my favorites! As a bonus, you can buy the extra chapters, and they are just as good as the original levels!

Amazing

Wow. This game blew my mind and made me think in ways that I hadn't before. I LOVE all the impossible paths in the game and the "sacred geometry." MV and MV2 are really good, and I hope they make a third one!

Good but creepy

this a brain bender and beautiful but its very dark and the music is creepy i sorta become very creeped out only for people who arent bothered by creepy stuff but its good.

Good but creepy

Great!

An amazing puzzle game! The only reason I don’t recommend for young kids is because they may not understand it, and some of the puzzles can get pretty challenging, but this game is great.

Brain teaser

A very brain twisting but good game. A fantasy game full of illusions.

Challenging, beautiful game!

This game is amazing! This can be a little hard. But It's really a brain-twister! Although, this does cost. Are you sure you want to spend that money? Also, Make sure that you can trust your kid. There is this In-App-Purchase called the forgotten shores, witch gives you 8 more chapters. But if you want your child to have more brainteasers, this is the game!

Beautiful app

Stunning graphics, charming sounds, and stimulating puzzles make this game a masterpiece. It can be challenging at times, but is just wonderful overall.