Parent reviews for Pandora - Free Music & Radio

Pandora  - Free Music & Radio Poster Image

Parental Controls don't work

I've been extremely disappointed that even with the "No explicit content" control selected, my son was able to search for explicit songs and listen to them as well as read the lyrics. Deleting the app.

1 person found this helpful.

Erotic podcasts not filtered

As detailed at these links below, pandora also now is completely inappropriate for children AND teens,, in my view. They do not realy limit erotic podcasts. These podcasts are very very very erotic. The same problem exists for Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music, and Audible and the only option which avoids this problem is to use the Apple Music service where screen time can avoid this. https://protectyoungeyes.com/ultimate-guide-streaming-music-apps-includ…

the best

Poor programming

Their software designers decided to pick the worst algorithm to compare music you like. If you only select songs you like, it will often give you songs you don't like, as if it's an abstract offset of what you like, but is actually, the complete opposite of what you have liked. You're better off making your own playlists. Contribute money to artist, instead of this fake service.

Love it...

PITA

I used to love Pandora

I have recently been very disappointed by Pandora. I get 2-3 songs and the radio cuts off or goes directly to advertising. I can't listen abroad and now I have to pay for what was once free and without problems?! Why would I want to keep my subscription? I have no answer for that.

Pandora Radio Channels Rock

I have been using Pandora for about 6 months, I use it as part of my Sonos music system. I find it easy to use and by this I mean navigate and create personlised radio channel. However, above all else, Pandora's ability to select similar songs to what you have originally selected is second to none, this is why I choose to use Pandora.

ehhh

Used to really like it..then i downloaded iheart radio!! Which is totally awesome

It could be better. But its not.

I don't care for Pandora Radio anymore. There is way to many ads and the stations play the same songs over and over. It gets quite boring. There are good songs or bad songs depending what station you find and create. I would recommend some other music station before Pandora. I said that Pandora is not for kids because, lets say a kid makes a pandora account, then puts in an artist that sings about violence and drugs, then similar artists after that will pop up. Its not good at all for kids to hear that.