Parent reviews for Pok Pok Playroom

Pok Pok Playroom Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Very Cool! Wish it was a one-time purchase…

This is a really neat app, there is lots to explore. There are some pretty fun “free play” STEAM activities. The pieces in each activity are relative to one another and react when touched, moved or, bumped. The app itself is like having a bunch of toys in your back pocket (think blocks, drawing pad, doll house, people, cars, and more!) My child is 2 and this is fine for her to play, but she only wanted to click on the same thing. My only issue with it is the cost. It’s subscription based, they say, because it’s continually updated with new activities. I think it is too pricey and at this point it is definitely not worth paying for, as my child is too young to get the full use out of it. Since it’s based on a lot of real life toys we have I would save purchasing it for a month when we would have a long road trip coming up, or would have to be away from our playroom for a while. There’s a 7-day trial so see for yourself!

A unique, exploratory app that my toddlers LOVE (and play together)

I just got this recently and my kids love it (2 and 4). They each play with it on their own but they can also play with it together, which otherwise never happens on our iPad! I love that it has them sharing and working together. As a mom I love that it has them be in control and make decisions. They can really get creative with it in their own way and I know they are learning so much. The sounds aren't annoying at all and it's not overstimulating...the design is just so beautiful. I already know my kids will use this for a long time so it's totally worth the price!