Kid reviews for Scribblenauts Remix

Scribblenauts Remix Poster Image

This game is fun!!

I used to have that game on 2015! I had both games, remix and unlimited. Until I deleted it. It was really fun. Like you can type in something in and it appears. Like: I want to type in a scared police man and BOOM! There you go!

If you love creative apps, this is for you.

I love this app! If your kids love logic, this is the game for them. I love trying to figure out the levels and when I do, I freak out. But, there is also some violence and if you are like me some evolution and I don't believe in that. The evolution stuff is only in one level so far. But, overall, this app is great and I recommend it.

nice but should be inproved

people should make a little interesting for us children

AWSOME GAME GET IT RIGHT NOW !!!!!

Very fun an creative but a bit of vilonce like nukes , rpg , sniper , zombies

I LOVE IT!!!!!

This is one of my favorite apps! When i bring it to school, i show my friends and they always want to play!! This game teaches you to think creatively and also think of things you have never thought of before.

creative

scribble nauts is a great game its very creative

Good, but too easy

It's fun, but you'll probably want to buy the extra levels, because it's so easy. :P

Great!

This app is great! It's pretty good, considering it's only $4.99 . Just watch out, make sure you're child is typing somethings kid-friendly. For example, you can shoot people, and sort of, have kids, so make sure you're watching your kid.

This game is awesome

This is one of the best fun word games you could find on the App Store in my opinion. There is some violence though. You can type in a Bazooka, and it will give it to you, meaning you can shoot people. You should buy this game!!