Parent reviews for TeachMe: Kindergarten

TeachMe: Kindergarten Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Please android

Please get this on the Google play device! I'm begging you.... All my kids have android tablets and my iPhone is being taken away from me because they love this app.... And I love it too..

Hello! I can also suggest a math educational game that learns 4 - 6 years old kids to count up to 100 in 20 minutes. This app is: aMath Numbers Eng https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.lkAmathNumbersEng You can see example in You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEStr0qMJqI It combines visual and audio representation of numbers in a gaming manner and a professional actor voices each number. My 7 years old child who doesn't speak English learned to count up to 100 in English in 20 minutes as well (2 times x 10 minutes). There is a free version as well: aMath Numbers Eng Free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.lkAmathNumbersEngFree Leonid.

Great App To Get Ready for Kindergarten

My 4 year old daughter loves this app. She has learned some basic addition and subtraction and this app has helped with phonics as well. Finally the reward system is teaching her the rudimentary basis of money, since the game rewards success with coins which can be used to buy virtual goods.

We LOVE this app!

I have this app on my iPhone. My 4 year old (who is in preschool) LOVES this game, She can earn coins and buy stuff with ease. She's learned to read/add/subtract etc. This is a GREAT app. Worth every penny!

Worthy app

This is good for kids to feel like they are playing a game while practicing some new or already learned skills.

Great educational warmup for Kindergarten

Great learning app!

Love it - the reward "store" is truly motivating for my kids. I've noticed a big improvement with sight words and math.

Amazing for my 5 year old - he's addicted!

My 5 year old actually asks to play this INSTEAD of watching his one hour of TV each day! That is awesome. He diggs the idea that he earns coins and gets ton spend them on digital stickers in the game. Even my 4 year old likes to play. She doesn't have all of the skills with the spelling and sight words that my 5 year old does, but the math has a feature to help her count to the answers. So she gets rewarded too. Actually, they both love it so much that we have had to create a schedule for them to each get their "homework" time. Amazing that this has captured their attention so incredibly much.

Recommended for preschoolers

Well made, its perfect for my little ones.