All member reviews for Temple Run 2

Well-done sequel even better than original phenomenon.

Learning(i)

Teen, 15 years old Written byWell17 February 17, 2013

Addictive iPad Game

Lots of fun and very realistic, although you will soon be scratching your head when your kid spends to much time playing it on the tablet.

Kid, 9 years old March 9, 2013

great game, addictive.

When I started playing this game the day it came out, I was UTTERLY addicted. There's a little violence with falling down rivers, bumping into trees, and falling off cliffs. The concept of the game isn't the best: its basically one giant evil monkey is trying to eat you, and you are avoiding the obstacles and running away from it. Hope this helps!!

Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2013

Better Then Original Temple Run!

This Is MUCH Better Then The Original Temple Run!I Liked Temple Run At First,But Then Started To Play Different Games.So When I heard That They Made Another Temple Run Game,I Thought, What The Heck.I'll Try It.To My Surprise,I LOVED(And Still Do)It!The Setting Changes In This One,And It Didn't Do That In The Original.You Can Be On A Zip-Line, Then In A Mine Type Thing,And Yeah.You Have More Power-Ups,And You Even Have MISSIONS In This One.4 Stars For Temple Run 2!

Teen, 14 years old Written byMovi3lif3 February 19, 2013

What is the game about?

This is a really good game. Very exciting, but might be a little musch for some kids under eight because of a giant monkey chasing you. Don't worry, there is no blood or serious violence. To explain the game you have just stolen a ancient temple treasure and are running away from the giant monkey ( which is the guardian of the treasure). You jump, slide, and tilt to avoid obstacles and collect coins.

Teen, 14 years old Written byghost216 April 11, 2013

temple run 2 review

it is an action packed fun app but when you start you do not want to stop

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Euphoric User March 22, 2013

Brilliant sequel to Temple Run

This app isn't educational, but it is a lot of fun! It has gorgeous graphics so breathtaking you will be at awe.

Kid, 8 years old July 24, 2013

Good

I think it's good, boys & girls can play it.

Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy April 15, 2013

*whistles* This is even better than the 1st Temple Run app.

I love Temple Run 2. It is better than the first game. More places to run and everything. If they ever make a 3rd Temple Run app, I bet it will outdo Temple Run AND Temple Run 2.

Adult Written byJEDI micah April 13, 2013

Looks like Angry Birds has some competition!

Temple Run 2 has more places to run, better graphics, and running from one giant simian monkey, unlike the original. Fans of the app that started it all should definitely have this addicting sequel on their smartphone or tablet, PRONTO!!!

Parent Written bytreat02 August 23, 2013

What a GREAT follow up!

Great follow up! The game is great; in fact I prefer the design they use on this one then I do the first one. The violence is the same in the other game, again, no blood, but things are implied. The new game includes a tunnel, a skinny bridge, and the normal setting. This is very fun, I enjoyed playing the new one! I was very excited.

Kid, 10 years old February 22, 2014

Parent of a 1, 7, and 9 year old Written byAbu Safwan February 11, 2014

ANYONE DIZZY?!?

Now don't get me wrong. This game is very exciting, addictive, and seems fun. But has anyone else noticed how dizzy you can get from playing the game for a good period of time? And being that it is so addictive, then I think this is how it becomes so much more dangerous, because of the amount of time that you wind up focusing your eyes on a screen that is moving at HYPER SPEED. Of course the kids are not going to say, "Hey this is making me dizzy." Plus they are wired differently so they would likely not notice it as much as an adult. But it's definitely there in a significant way....that is, until we've become used to it. And what does it take to become used to it? This would require our eyes and brains to make adjustments---another way to put it is that re-wiring would have to occur. I can't be the only one to notice that we've gotten so used to games that they're becoming more extreme (this one by way of speed), and we don't even notice it!!! Doesn't anyone else remember all the issues they used to have over in places like Japan, because their kids would watch cartoons, and play games that were set in Hyper motion??? They were having kids suffering from seizures due to it left and right! I would go on longer, but I fear that you might think I'm getting too wordy, but even though the game is fun & addictive (which is usually not good) I hope you'll consider my point for the sake of our youngest generation!!!

Kid, 10 years old December 23, 2013

Preety good but I think...

I play this at home and it is wonderful! Definitly worth the price! I would give it a 5 yrs old rating because there is a scary looking creature chasing you and the compony has merchendise but good fun!

Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2013

Temple Run 2.... Give it a Try

Temple Run 2 is just as violent as Temple Run but it's great and addicting.......