Kid reviews for The Room

The Room Poster Image

Love it

I’ve played this since I was in second grade. The puzzles are just the right amount of hard but rewarding, the art/graphics are super pretty, and it has kept me occupied for many a road trip over the years! Despite the claims of a lot of these reviews, I’m yet to come across anything ‘satanic’ or ‘demonic’, nor had it been violent….like, at all. It definitely has an eerie vibe, but I personally was totally fine playing it as a seven year old- and I was afraid of EVERYTHING as a kid, so take that as you will.

Great game but incredibly demonic

My mom played this a lot when I was younger and I liked it because it was cool and challenging because I was smart. As I got older I asked my mom if we could play it again. She did but deleted it shortly after. About 5 months ago we were about to download it again but she said she saw a symbol that didn't look... right. We looked into it and this game is extremely demonic and is just crazily demonic and satanic. It blew my mind because it's a great game and it was sad.

Best app on my phone, and worth the money.

It's a bit dark and battery intensive, but oh boy is it a great experience. It performs beautifully on devices as old as a 5th gen ipod touch, and the controls are so easy.

LOVE IT

the graphics are GREAT the puzzles are hard but not too hard. its a little creepy though. the controls are easy and it is fun so I would dieefinetly recommend it!

My Review of THE ROOM

I really like this! It has lots of really hard puzzles. I give it an age 11 and up because it has some heavy graphics that might crash your iPad and it is really hard to solve. I think Chapter 4 in the game is the hardest. SPOILER ALERT: When you start and are trying to find the riddle, swipe down on your screen and look at the legs of the desk/ safe. You will see things like AIR and EARTH-- click on the FIRE.

My favourite Game

This is on of my favourite games! Beautiful graphics and the game is easy to play. They are no complicated controls, you look around by swiping and tap to zoom in on a object. There is no real goal of the game, just to solve the puzzles. I loved this game so much! The reason I gave it a 10+ rating is because younger kids may find the scene and the music spooky, but nothing will ever jump out at you. The puzzles can be a little difficult so you have to make sure you check every little corner. Kids who are into mysteries may like this game. If you liked it, you can play The Room 2 and 3.

Awesome

I love this game!!! I wish they would make a 3. It helps the Brain learn tor hunk and put things together. My rating is so big is because little kids will have trouble figuring things out. I played when I was 9-10 and it was hard at times but it also might be creepy to little kids. Very high definition. Beatiful animation.