Parent reviews for Todo Math

Todo Math Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Excellent Math Games!

We've used this to help our child, who is pretty advanced academically for her age, practice math content that is challenging beyond what school gives her. We LOVE it! One thing I especially like is that most games require no reading, or very little reading; Most games requiring reading have a button that will have a button that will read the instructions to the kid. That is so helpful for kids whose math skills may be well ahead of their reading skills. There's a 'learning path' option, where the kid is given a variety of games and the level of difficulty rachets up as you go - this could be great for a homeschooing curriculum (It's divided into a couple of games per "day", but you can play as many as you want straight through.) There's also the 'free-play' option, where you can play most of the games at any level of difficulty. I really like this because each game does an AWESOME job at gently racheting up the difficulty. For example, there's a 'falling shapes' game that teaches geometry. It starts by just asking you to identify basic shapes - circles, squares, etc. As it gets harder it starts asking you to find big/small shapes, find all the shapes with at least X many sides, at least X many angles, and by the end it's asking you to find quarter and half shapes using fractional notation. Most of the games really are almost a different game when you compare the first and last difficulty level. Topics covered by the games include: -Addition and subtraction up through 100 -Number line familiarity -Time telling and money -Measurement -Geometry/shapes -Word problems -Basic multiplication -Greater than/less than/equal -Logic (Towers of Hanoi) -Counting by groups and place value (10s and 1s)

great app

I use it to help a special needs person to learn some math! great to learn some writing of the numbers, to comprehend the quantities and to get the notions of the basic math operations! It even has helped to teach the right speech of some words to the Down syndrome person I'm helping that has a lot of learning issues. It's worth the money you pay for all the contents. I've been using it for 4 years!

Todo Math Parent Guide!

Used it and I loved it and so did my kids Prunella and Lousie. Lousie like louse and then ee. Not, Louise.

Wonderful App

This is a wonderful app that we use in our homeschool day to day. The kids love progressing through and earning stars and mastering lessons.

Most comprehensive and well-designed math app!

I was tired of education apps that are either poorly designed or only cover one or two concepts. Todo Math is the only math app out there that is comprehensive - covers basics like how to write numbers, addition, subtraction, multiplication, logic, geometry, and word problems - AND thoughtfully designed. My children have used it since they were 4 and is still their favorite math app.