Kid reviews for Touch Pets Dogs

Touch Pets Dogs Poster Image

Based on 1 review

The review of Littlest pet shop.

This is a beautiful game where you can have your own puppy it could be a boy or a girl they will stand with front paws against the screen as if it is trapped on the other side of the glass. The graphics are cool and the touch and accelerometer interactions are great. Pet your grateful pooch with finger swipes and roll the ball around the big back yard by tilting the phone .Pick up poop , Neglect him and the poor puppy becomes tired and lonley.

Great App for Kids. Couldn't Put it Down

This is one of the greatest kids apps on the iPhone! Not only does it provide Hours of fun for young kids, it also mixes learning in. For example, the game teaches kids to look after the dog by feeding it, cleaning it, giving it water, etc. There's also Missions your child's pet can do depending on the breed. It is very easy to use, there is no swearing, and the only reason I put "sex" as a description is because the dogs can develop crushes and can kiss each other. Like many other fun to use online games and iPhone apps, it does have a 2nd currency (by currency I mean virtual money you can use in to do other stuff for example Neopoints in Neopets), And like most 2nd currencies, it makes you pay real money for virtual money. It is very safe too, the only time players can interact with other people is if they have friends, and if a kid were to add a total stranger, He or She can not get ahold of your child's private and valuable information and there is no way your child can chat with a stranger, but if that ever is an option, you should watch your child and make sure that he/she doesn't say anything about themselves, for example: My name is Sammy, I live on PoopToilet road in Austin, Texas, I am 6 years old, I have a million dollars, I'm a Boy, and I go to StinkyButt Elementary. Overall the app is great, the only thing you should be careful of is if your child buys a million bones (The 2nd Currency), because you might end up paying so much, you'll probably lose your money.

Toby