Kid reviews for A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, Book 1

A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, Book 1 Poster Image

Expert review is not accurate.

So, I personally think that this book should be rated 15 and up, there is a lot of adult themes that the review never mentioned and if they had I most likely wouldn’t have read this book (also I am not a squeamish reader so keep that In mind if you are) . I am mostly a reader of fantasy and historical fiction, so some of the things mentioned in this book shocked me a little. I did enjoy the book however, so if your under 15 I highly recommend waiting a few years, and if your at that age I still think you should use your best judgment on if this book is right for you.

6 people found this helpful.

great book but not for kids

this book has a really great plot and you just never know what's coming next, i really recommend teenagers read this, it's fast paced and interesting. however it's not like the best thing in the world unlike what people say, but i get what they're coming from. the main character is a great role model, she is a good daughter and is mature and kind, she is strong and will do whatever for the people she loves and cares about, she shows compassion to those who do not care for her. there are alot of mentions of drugs, suicide, murder of course, and [email protected]£ and an adult sleeping with a teenager, they also swear occasionally ($h1t and f*€k) but nothing so bad a mature teenager can't handle. (it does not encourage any of the bad things i just listed it just talks a lot about them) it doesn't have a lot of romance too btw

3 people found this helpful.

Great book! Worth the money!

THE TO MUCH SWEARING AND DRUGS/DRINKING/SMOKING IS NOT TO MUCH BUT IT DOES INCLUDE PEOPLE SWEARING OCCASIONALLY AND THEY’RE ARE PARTIES THAT INCLUDE DRINKING AND DRUGS. This book is a great murder mystery, it has amazing twists and the main character is a smart straight A student that works on a school project that makes her discover the lies and hidden secretes about a murder that happened 5 years ago to some high school students.

2 people found this helpful.

STUNNING! A new favorite for sure!

SO fast paced and it pulls you in until the end! I couldn't put this book down! It was so well thought out and the little details in it make it so charming and fun. The characters were hilarious and had me genuinely laughing out loud and it was a great balance between humor and the sadness of the case. It had me crying, laughing, screaming and I just adore this book. (Yes, there are some sketchy elements but I'm not going to talk about them. Honestly, for me it made the book feel more real. I mean, you're not going to solve a crime without people cursing lol.)
2 people found this helpful.

Loved it

This was a great book but I wouldnt recomend it if you are not older than 12 years old

1 person found this helpful.

This is a great book for teens

I think this is a great book and i loved this book. This book has some mention of suicide but other than that I think this is the perfect book for any kid to be honest
1 person found this helpful.
I loved this book so much! It was really addictive and a gripping page- turner. I loved all the characters and the story was really intense and made me love it so much. However, it did include some swearing and teenagers getting drugged so I do recommend people 13+ unless if you're a mature reader under 13 who love reading books about murder mystery. But it was still one of my favourite books ever!

1 person found this helpful.
Great book loved it i say for the age ranging it depends on how you handle the topics in the book and series in general but for the sake of it I’d say 10+!

Totally recommend!

This book is a very interesting book. It keeps you really hooked into it. It does cuss but very lightly. It uses cuss words even 8 year olds probably know. It does talk about sexual assult but its in a more informative way. It also talks about murder but not to gruesomely. It is my favorite book 100%

LET YOUR KIDS READ!!!!!

I read this book with my 8 year old sister and we loved it we talked about thing in the book like rape and the drugs but she was okay and learned about it and was not terrified of it. It was a amazing book!