Kid reviews for Charlotte's Web

Charlotte's Web Poster Image

It was a nice book and I read it in elementary school before watching the movie a couple weeks later.

Great

It was pretty good. I read it when i was 6 or 7 cuz i have a very high reading level, but a lot of kids wouldn’t be able to read this until 9 or 10 and some kids maybe 13-15 because it is long. Little kids would be sad by the dying part but its nice, I did not cry for some reason. Basically it was just great.

Nice book

I liked the book Charlotte's Web, but a sad part is that Charlotte dies :-( this book it a book for the family. It is creative and suspenseful. Once you pick it up you can't set it down again till you've read it from cover to back. really good, and a nice book.

good book.

Ready for a sweet tale about a pig and a spider?

Reading it was very heartwarming !I love how sweet Charlotte was in the book! I think if you're ready to dive into a happy and sweet book then I would definitely recommend this book!

Pretty good!

This book is truly a masterpiece!

So emotional

When you read this book you go through so many emotions. From relived to heartbroken this book displays all of this. You feel so relived when Charlotte's plan to save Wilbur starts working but then you feel heartbroken when Charlotte dies. This book also has some funny moments like when the rat breaks the rotten egg. Great book with things that kids 6 and up can probably tolerate.

I think families will enjoy reading this book to their children for bedtime stories or for fun!!!

*best book ever I have red in my entire life*

please say your kids to read this book

ok