Kid reviews for Gossip Girl Books

Gossip Girl Books Poster Image

Good Series of Books

I enjoy these books but they are not appropriate for children under fifteen

good

So good! Love the books, better than half the books out threw and barely any sexy scenes.

#ITWASAMAZING

When i read the whole series it was good, yes there is drugs ect. but the book is giving a positive message and i feel like kids should be able to read what they desire.

its great

i think this is a great thing for kids 13 and up to watch, it does include some drugs ect... but this is all natural and parents should probably look at the episodes before allowing kids to watch, otherwise it is sooooo great!!!!!!!! i love it!

What is it

I have no idea what the story is and I must start a web library that will help Kids learn to read

13 and up!

Well, kids are old enough to know what's going on now days. Kids under 13 may not watch it but 13 and up can. At least if they're mature enough to understand it. I think the show is great :)

T.V. Screen to the Books

I never read the books (though now they're in my favorites), but the t.v. show is absolutely fantastic! For all the parents out there, how about you learn to actually trust your child? Really, if they always get sucked into fairy tales and princesses, then you might not want to show them this to ruin their childhood. But if you have a mature teenager, the real question is why not? It's amusing, the trouble they get themselves into. If you're worried that your child will start smoking pot and drinking all night long just because a series talks about it, then maybe you shouldn't be banning the books from the house, but instead talking to your child to make sure they can tell the difference between book fantasies and real life.

Iffy

This isnt that bad fro teens it got me interested in books but it contains some content thst could be harmful for encourageble teens .

Gossip girl is cool

I think it is really good I read them some bits are dirty but still good

what i think

there's no watching no relationship videos or stuff