Kid reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Harry Potter, Book 5

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Harry Potter, Book 5 Poster Image

Intense brew in fifth book.

Slowly gets more intense, while Harry gets angrier.

Harry Potter book #5 has a new teacher named Dolores Umbridge, who brings cruel punishments to Hogwarts. Scariness: There is a blood quill, which when you use it to write, it uses the blood from your hand. Might be scary for some kids.

NO SPOILERS BELOW

I love this book, but the only thing is that at the beginning there is a whole lot of 'Ministry of Magic' confusing stuff. Other than that, good, but too much blood.

Best Harry Potter Book!!!!!!

I just LOVE this book! I literally stayed up until 3 am reading it!! I couldn't put it down!! I love how they stand up to Umbridge so courageously and then FORM A SECRET CLUB!! I mean, how fun would that be! The only thing that may scare someone is that someone gets murdered at the end :( But it is a awesome book!! Read it!!

VERY LONG! But great book.

Amazing book, but can be really tiresome for certain people due to its length. I personally found myself just barely making it through this one. That being said, it was a fantastic book but probably my least favorite in the series.

Great book though has dating and kissing and violence it’s fine

Amazing but violent

The book was very well written and fleshed out but since *Spoiler*.......... Voldemort came back in Goblet of Fire its normal for it to be violent but the descriptions are nothing too descriptive and it stands out for it diversity and morals