Kid reviews for I Am Still Alive

I Am Still Alive Poster Image

Based on 1 review

I personally wasn’t a big fan of this book. It wasn’t terrible it was just ok. I do recommend this book if you like survival stories, it just wasn’t for me.

On the edge of your seat

It was a really on the edge of your seat type of book. I can easily paint a picture in my head. It is full of great vocabulary. And it is the type of book I can't put down.

Fannnnntatic

This is one of the best books ever! It has quite a bit of violence and swearing but otherwise is really appropriate.

Wow

I loved this book so much. I usually am not a big fan of survival books but this one was different. The author focused not only as Jess a girl trying to survive but also as Jess a girl. I’m definitely going to read more by this author. If you liked this book I suggest All Fall Down an Embassy Row book

Intense Novel With Good Moral

Personally, I am not into survival, instead I rather read historical/dystopian/murder mysteries. Although, I thoroughly enjoyed this novel. It teaches the audience of priorities, respect for disabled and family issues, but most of all forgiveness and perseverance. I highly recommend for any avid reader!!