All teen and kid member reviews for Spiral: Tunnels Series, Book 5

Teen, 14 years old Written byGdextor July 19, 2012

Misunderstood

As a fond reader of the Tunnels series it was a slight dissapontment due to the fact that it had too little pages. Being the shortest book in the Tunnels series I felt as though I wasn't being fully satisfied.

Although there is much violence in this book and a few disturbing scenes, it is is balanced out with moments of actually emotion and you see the characters develop and you can feel what it's like at their point of view. So I think that adds some depth to the story. Also this book shows a different side to Will and Chesters relationship as girls come in the way of their friendship.

What disappointed me was that I honestly wanted to keep reading and the ending of the book really make you go mad because you want to discover more about what will happen to final survivors of New Germania.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMockingjay27 October 3, 2013

Really Good but not what i expected...

I thought the book was pretty good with the whole idea of the "Phase". I couldn't really think of any else that the authors could do, but they did! It was a little graphic with the whole putting Styx babies in humans, that's why I took off a star, but still a great book like the rest of the series. I definitely recommend any one interested in reading the Tunnels Series to do so! Cant wait for the sixth book: Terminal!