Kid reviews for Turtle in Paradise

Turtle in Paradise Poster Image

Terrible

I dislike this book strongly. I had to read it too many times in school. Anyone relate? Write "me thoo"

A Good Story With Educational Value

So fun to read!

I loved this book. This is a book that will make you stay up reading it all night. The story is slightly sad, but joyous, funny, and light. Turtle, the main character, a tomboy, is one we can all relate to in some way.

wow

Wow this book was good it was not perfect. it could work more on role models. it did not do well on plot

Turtle in Paradise

This is a beautiful book. Kids of any age can read it depending on their maturity. Otherwise they might not catch on to the awesome emotions in this book. Reading this book made me cry. Turtle meets her family and right when she thinks everything will be all right and starts to open up shes crushed. Then she realises that she has family and a home and she doesnt need that no good crook. Shes been through a lot and just wants a home. I really recommend it.

Great!

For my school we had a reading contest. I wanted a good book so i picked this one. I have to admit its one of the best books ive ever read. I really do think kids should read it!

Great Book!

I love this book! I think it would be good for kids to learn the topics in this book. The depression is a topic kids my age should learn

thoughtful story

it is great for the soft, thoughtful kind who have built a shell like turtle.Parts are funny and parts are sad, but some of the parts are sure to make you hungry! Overall, it's a great book and I recommend reading it!

Turtle In Paradise Is Ok...

I like this book. I read it as a book report at school and i thought it was ok. Only one thing is that it has a pretty sad ending. Other then that it is great and you should read it.

Good Book

Turtle in Paradise is a wonderful book for kids who are looking for an interesting book and are maybe age 8 and older. I suggest this book for your kids.