Kid reviews for Wings

Wings Poster Image

Great book,I read in one breath.

Just make sure they know about sex and periods, they should by their preteens.

I read it when I was twelve or thirteen, and understood everything and enjoyed it thoroughly. Brief conversation about sex and periods, but serious and was initiated by a parental figure. Faerie mating is explained while a character is being informed on faerie culture. None occurs, but there is kissing and closeness. Interesting more realistic twist on the concept of "faeries". Most of the 'fantasy' is backed up by theoretical science, believe it or not. Few curses. Protagonists are flawed but ultimately demonstrate honor and healthy family/relationship models. Grisly violence: characters are shot, beat up, drowned, and necks are snapped. Personally I hated romance stuff before this book, but now I don't mind it as much. Wings did the romance aspect really well, despite being a little cliched.

Beautifully Written

amazing book i have read this at least 10 times! read it first when i was 10 and loved it! as the perfect amount of fantasy in it and i am sure and child 10+ will enjoy!

the best book in the world

i think that this is a book for tweens and teens because the is lots of violence in it but it is a good book if you like romance and there is great role moledels .

BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!?

The best book but maybe not for those little ones. Good for kids about 11 or 12+

Pretty good book - very appropriate

This was a pretty good book. It seems quite like a typical fantasy type romance book but it has a twist on our traditional view of the mystical creatures, in this case, faeries and trolls. Totally appropriate apart from one four letter word starting with f which is only used once. Also there is some kissing but that is only a very small part of the story. The book leaves in you in suspense, wonder and overall enjoyement.

terrible book ill never ever read in my life again

the book is boring

Wrong Cover On Site

I love this book! But, they got the cover wrong. The cover shown is not for "Wings" it is for a book called "Wild Wings" lol XD