Kid reviews for Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day!

Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day! Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

I'm tired of it

It wasn't that great, the games were confusing and not interesting, but if you like math questions and so on you would like it

A Nice Choice

Educational and wakes up your brain. Great brain exercise for summer while school isn't there. It also says how your brain can decline by age 20 if it's not used. I have both strenghs and weaknesses in the game.

Ok

I guess this is an ok game. It is very educational. I really don't play too much of this game because it is a little boring. I like checking my brain age, even though it is never accurate.

Trains Your Brain

Very easy to play. I loved the challenges that make me think harder and it actually helped improve my critical thinking! I even saw my aunt ( who's a math wiz ) stumble on a problem! This is very worth it and no waste in buying!

fun mini game game

tons of fun mini games that are fun. try it.

Game instructions aren't clear. Very Educational

not rated for age

more training in minutes a day will go to hours a day

this game is sooo much fun. My favorite is piano player. I try my best to keep up with the propper tempo. It is super educational.
not rated for age

great for everyone if you understand it

but the brain age tests are truly acuret only if your 20+. But kids can enjoy a few ones like the piano one.

Brain Age 2

Brain age 2 is a fun game that teachs you a lot of important stuff. Yes i know it's crazy to say that learning is fun but in this game it really is