Kid reviews for Cars

Cars Poster Image

Bland, superficial, but issue-free video game.

TERRIBLE

the game is so boring. the graphics are TERRIBLE.the game play is down right confusing. the worst thing is how long it takes to complete.it took me 2 days to complete.not worth the money if in 2 days you,ve completed it.

funny, but...

there is one "fr---in'" in a song, plus one song is full of lyrics like "Come on, let's go, my little darlin' "

Just fine

Good game.

Nothing Bad At All

There is nothing bad in the game that could make it E10+.

An awesome racing game for kids!

I used to play this game so much when I was younger. It was very fun! The controls were simple and it had good graphics. Now I want to play it again! Too bad I gave it to my cousin. LOL! While there is no violence, when you crash a character they simply say "OW."

Good for everyone; family-friendly

I've played the PS2 version and I thought it was easy; free mode, races, it all sounds very fun. To me, it's a good game. I'd recommend it; ESPECIALLY for the little one that LOVE the movie.

the verson for game boy rocks

if you love nascar and the movie you will love this game i have it for game boy and i can not recall any name calling in it i am thinking about buying the wii verson i need some one to tell me if this game is good for wii i need to call my friend and ask him i call him every night anyway i would recomed it for gba
not rated for age

Pretty Dang Good

I used to play this game about 1 or 2 years ago, and now I'm pulling it out to play it again! It is so much fun! Whoo!
not rated for age

this game Stinks

I own it DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. Your child will HATE it!!!!