All teen and kid member reviews for Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Kid, 12 years old Written byedgehead17 April 9, 2008

it is an awesome game i loved the bloodshot fight club i have played more violent games (grand theft auto 4) but this is the most brutal one it is violent when you do an enviromental kill but other than that the only brutal thing is hitting them with a paper cutter(you will slice them)

Check out my myspace!!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old Written bytabbyh1997 April 9, 2008

i must read a book for every8year old.

well i think it is old for 8 and under thats what i think.!!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byCrookChris April 9, 2008

It was So & So

I would mostly recommend this for adults and older kids because of its M-rating but if You are really into the CSI series or the crime shows you will really like this game because you can use lets say a black light to find where a blood trail leads to solve the case and so on. But if you are under 13 you should not play it because of its graphical horror images.

Kid, 11 years old Written bygameregg July 5, 2010

great game nearly no blood but there a disturbing dead people sorry I accidentally pressed game over great murder myster

Teen, 15 years old Written byTheHeroOfTheLand678 July 6, 2010

Fun and scary, but don't play w/ little kids over

It's pretty fun when played by the right-aged audience, but it's SCARY, a cousin and I were staying at a friends house when we played this and we were nearly too scared to walk home; I also noticed that some bottles had a "Jagermeister" logo on it when he drinks but it's not all that obvious. There are a few creepy elements (such as one part where some disturbing-looking mannequins were inexplicably moved to block a path that was once accessible) all in all, it's fun but don't play it with or in the presence of younger children

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 November 30, 2011

First one is better.

Csm this isn't really bad don't be too restrictive ive been playing the game since I was 10 up till now its soooooooo fun and when I was 10 I played it like 5-8 hours a day nonstop all the way until now I'm still not bored of it( yes,5-8 hours a day,a bit too much don't you think Csm?) and I let my brother who is ten play it he plays it hours on end without stopping and he still dosent get influenced.and even though I play that much I don't get influenced,I get good grades among a lot of other stuff.and you are totally crazy of you say people who play this too much can become killers well your dead wrong it's just a game violence is not caused by media it's only parents who don't teach children from the start what is wrong and what is right and that is why our world is currently so f*cked up right now.not because of the media.if your child is 7 and up and is mature,can play this but I recommend you let them play condemned criminal origins first that's the one I played before this it not as violent and pretty educational.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMaster Chief - 117 April 9, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I've played the demo only but thats enough to get the heart pumpin, but if this is anything like the first 1 then it's a great game and really scary, the locker scene in the first 1 (have not got that far I've only got a little in to the 2cond level but I;ve seen it on youtube) YIKES!!!! WTF! Oh god. The words you will say once you;ve played the part. Condemned 1 & 2 = 14+

Teen, 13 years old Written byalecsk8rboi January 10, 2009

FREAKY

this is the freakiest game i have ever played. i got it this year and iv only dared to get about 3 levels into it. im a big fan of the resident evil series so i thought this wouldnt be that scary... boy was i wrong. this game includes extremely strong language, writing on the walls that says the s-word and f-word. also many other expletives galore. there is also blood throughout and bodies can be shred to pieces and blown up. where u shoot a guy blood will gather there, same with hitting a guy. your guy also can drink liquer from bottles you find on the ground. he also pops pills and youll find meth labs that you need to blow up and meth addicts run around naked, although nothing explicit is shown. overall id say nobody under 18 should play it. all you other people who say this is for 14+... i wonder where you grew up!

Teen, 13 years old Written byDante April 9, 2008

Scary, Gory and Violent but Great.

This games storyline is just as good as CCO (Condemned Criminal Origins) storyline. but with better graphics it makes it seem more real, more gory and more scary. 14+

Teen, 14 years old Written byAirborneB April 9, 2008

scared

Aliright well my brother is 19 and he bought the 1st and 2nd game of condemned and i thought hey i'll play it .. well i say it's the scariest game i've played ever and the bad langouge isn't used alot but when it is used they say the F--- word and s--- and the blood is kinda bad but over all your a CIA worker trying to solve murders so don't let your kid get it unless hes 18 or older