All teen and kid member reviews for Fable III

Teen, 13 years old Written byGaz10 September 17, 2013

Great game has Violence and Sex.

Great game! PG-13 Level Violence, PG-13 Level Sex and PG Level Language.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTheepicgamereviewer March 22, 2014

Common sense media is chock full of BS

Fable 3 is an amazing game with a great story and amazing game-play. As for the content, well for an M rated game it is not that bad. The violence in the game is heavy, but not severe. When attacked, the enemies emit a small splash of blood and scream in pain, so barley any. The drinking and sex is not that much of an issue, your kids won't get to it by accident, especially if you are talking about the sex. If you do have intercourse, then you can get AIDS or an other sexually transmitted disease. The choices are by far the most mature part of the game. Early on you have to have a choice of either killing your girlfriend, or innocent protesters. It is a great game for teens that will really challenge their morals.

Teen, 13 years old Written byt.clipse December 21, 2013

What I think of fable 3

There is really nothing wrong with this game i bought it for my son last week and ive been observing and so far there has been no swears,sex,drugs ect.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. August 25, 2013

No worse than Infamous 2, but pretty boring.

Kid, 10 years old July 27, 2013

if your child is mature then maybe

not mutch blood but you can have s*x but its a black screen the only bad language is b*lls and you have to kill mercanries and ocasional soldiers there is a setting to kill inocents

Kid, 10 years old July 27, 2013

great

ok I loved this game beat it a very long story lots of killing and you have a dog companion its all about making choices when you become the king WARNING SPOILER when the ending comes your companion your friend the whole game jasper dies of the darkness well you half to kill him or it will take over a great storyline 3rd person

Teen, 15 years old Written bySithLordBeast July 3, 2013

mediocre game

pretty good game that's all about choices. for example *SPOILER* in the beginning of the game you have to choose to either kill your best friend or innocent people. I enjoyed playing the game all the way until the end, which *SPOILER* sucked. you either make awful choices and save everyone or be a good guy and everyone dies. The only reason I got this game is because it was free on xbox live. I'd say don't get the game otherwise because of the crappy ending. There is also some content issues, such as you can have sex with anyone (nothing shown on screen), but this is a choice and you don't have to do it. You can also get drunk but, once again, this is an optional thing to do. The violence is not too bad as you use a sword, hammer, pistol, rifle, or magic to kill your enemies. It's somewhat cartoony and isnt gruesome at all really. Sometimes, at random, you also perform a finishing move that shows you either stab your enemy with your sword, or maybe slam their head into the ground with your hammer. Although it sounds a violent, it is cartoony and nothing compared to assassins creed. There is also some mild language including d-mn, h-ll, b-stard, and a--. Walter also likes to use the word balls a lot. It's a pretty good game aside from the ending, but since it isn't free on xbox live anymore (it was only free for June) I'd suggest passing it by, although it's appropriate for 12 and older.

Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2013

Best Game EVER!

This is my favourite game! You can never get bored of this, as there are so many varied quests. Your characters actions can dramatically affect the whole game, and your morality can be affected too.

Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2012

LEARNING

LISTEN!

i think this game would be good for at least an 11 year old but the drinking and sex can be a little bit bad for an immature kid but hey your going to learn this stuff in school eventully and your going to have a child yourself one day so i wouldnt really be to concerned but the violence might be another problem but its very old fashioned guns and weponry also the langue hell with that on average my best friends hears about 30 bad words a day and hes only in 6th grade also even in thrid grade i heard the f word and b*tch and sh*IT AND othe words even my brother used very bad language when he was in kindergarden so yeah parents i suggest you get your kid this game also dont listen to common sense that much they say the bad things while purposely leaving out you can turn the sex or the gore or the language out so yaeh get this game

Kid, 12 years old Written byBrittean October 14, 2012

LEARNING

Really good and ok for mature pre-teens.

Fable 3 can really go either way when it comes to inappropriate content. You can be good or bad in the game, so actions around town can go from giving money to beggars, to killing innocents. (except children) But, you can also have children, by adopting or having unprotected sex with your wife/husband. While having sex you just hear moaning and laughing. As for violence, its not bad. Just swords, hammers, pistols, rifles, and magic. You will only see squirts of blood and cries of pain. There is also beer in the game, that makes your vision blurry and disoriented. But Fable is about the decision making. You can make some decisions as king, and a few in the story line such as, sentencing a town to death, turning an orphanage into a brothel, or killing a crowd of people. But you can also be good, making schools for children, refurbishing the orphanage, and feeding the homeless as well as other things.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPs3gamer2002 October 9, 2012

Fable 3 and the facts

Okay i might get this game soon and i think its alright for teens. Only because younger children dont need to hear cussing but the blood is nothing to worry about. My mom might let me get it so im getting it one it is a exclusive for 360 and its really cool looking. Maybe mild sex but thats all a option though so its all fine for my age group.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 27, 2012

Hell,I've waited long enough for this.

There is lots of cinematic style simulated strong violence but none of it is as explicit or bloody as most video games nowadays.I play this everyday with my 10 year old lil brother for 5-10 hours because it is so fun and challenging but still it's the violence and language that is bad although we both know that if we try to imitate the stuff in here,we will land ourselves in jail.Overall,a very fun and thought provoking action RPG.