Parent reviews for Fortnite

Fortnite Poster Image

this game is a lot better than pubg not too much violence

8 people found this helpful.

Family Fun

Free fun but needs to be monitored by an adult, issues should be dealt with as they arise. We play as a family but as they have got older more and more friends are playing and adding them . I make sure they act to some degree as they would in the "real" world. Respectful of other people. As if it was a paint ball match / lazer tag gameto some degree. Head sets make it hard to hear what others are saying, but keeping communication open and dealing with issues in real time is a must. I have educated them on negatives and positives of multimedia and get them to try to monitor their game playing time as much as possible. They are mostly sensible but sometimes they stay on too long and they can see the negative impact it can have on them. When they grow up they won't have mum and dad to watch over them, so these are life skills they need to have in order to have good mental health. Game play is good but as a part of healthy lifestyle, eating well, active in the real world , reading books and doing art etc. Balance is key and every child is different and i can see their needs change day by day but having a break is good.

8 people found this helpful.

Addictive

This game is nightmare. It’s very addictive. I’m now having to deal with a son who has toileting issues because of this game, he forgets to go to the bathroom. He has spent over £300 on fortnite for skins etc. I’ve now removed his PS4. Had of I known how addictive this game is, I would have never bought him the game.

5 people found this helpful.

good for childrenn

Amazing game!

A great game for kids It helped my son to be a better person and really helped him through quarantine.

3 people found this helpful.

Fornite is to cartoony but still have bad .

We have a 9yrs old who played the fornite game constantly and we noticed he was going to school and being very violent towards other kids and being hateful at home. We took it away from him and he still is getting into trouble because he says he will not stop until he gets it back. We said no more. Please don't let your children play this game.

3 people found this helpful.
The game used to be fun, all of the lobbies I am in are full of nothing but sweats and bots. Epic games really needs to fix the skill based matchmaking. It is very terrible how long this has been going on

WAY TOO MANY UPDATES!

You spend more time updating it for no reason than actually playing the stupid game. I had just waited 2 and a half hours for it to update, for the 5th time this season, just for it to load up and say it has another update it needs, I’ve now been waiting a total of 4 hours for 2 updates that probably won’t change anything in the game. It’s absolutely unnecessary for there to be this many. Wanna waste your money on wifi? Download fortnite… I mean update fortnite. I’ve loved this game all the way through till season 3 but I mean come on, who the hell is maintaining this!?

Too much Swearing, Rage

Im a player. I sometimes get angry. That's all from me!