Kid reviews for Fortnite

Fortnite Poster Image

Geez common sense did we play the same game?

Geez common sense 13 really it’s violent it has guns sure but there is no blood at all and there is a story mode and sometimes you may hear hell in the story mode called save the world but the free part battle royal is online and does have voice chat but that can easily be turned off in settings it’s fine for 8+ they have seen guns before in movies kids know more than people think anyways I say 8+
9 people found this helpful.

Good game but.....

Honestly, there is violence, but the aspect of the game isn't to seek and kill. It is a strategy game involving quick decisions. It isn't graphic, it is cartoon like, and it involves thinking. I believe that you should not waste money on the games virtual currency tho. That's just my opinion

4 people found this helpful.

No Builds in new season.

We very much dislike Fortnite chapter 3 season 2. We can’t build. And there are other things that are very annoying. It’s literally called “Fort”nite. And you can’t build forts anymore. Idk it’s awful
3 people found this helpful.

Kid-Friendly Strategy Game

It’s good for ages 8+, theres no blood, none of that gory violent stuff. Instead of “killed” Fortnite uses the word “Eliminate”, get’s kids thinking about strategies to win, inspires teamwork, creativity and other things. Overall, It’s good for kids who may understand how to play.

3 people found this helpful.

Sucks

Bad game trash game

Addicting

It has violence but very cartoony, and there can be swearing/inappropriate language in the voice chat. It’s a very fun game also very addicting.

Just gonna say…

Did you know kids were sneaking parents money to play this? If your kids know better, good for you. They should play it if they like it and are 8 or older because it is kind of violent. And the chat feature.

Magnificent Game!!!

This is a game that is fun for kids! A lot of parents might say it's not the best influence, but it has no blood and is a fun battle arena based game! If parents think this game isn't the best they probably haven't even played the game! So before you give bad rating play it first.

Fortnite hacks

Hate how you are able to hack Fortnite when people start to do hacks it is not a very good game unless they fix it

Swares to learn

Its great but I learned the n word whial i was 7 so 10/10

1 person found this helpful.