Kid reviews for Goosebumps HorrorLand

Goosebumps HorrorLand Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Awesome

One of my favorite video games of all time and an important part of the the Goosebumps series. Some fantasy violence and scary creatures that might be too frightening for little kids though.

An Awesome Game but a Little Difficult

The first 3/4 are excellent, but it gets a little repetitive after that until the epic finale! A great game and is definitely as good as the books!

Fun on the DS!

Goosebumps Horrorland is a video game based on the popular line of novels for kids, and a also from a episode of the series ''One Day in Horrorland. The game starts off as a monster comes to your door and drops a ticket for Horrorland at your door. Your best friend Nate gets a ticket as well so you go to Horrorland, A scary amusement park that has some weird attractions. There are 5 different ''worlds'' in Horrorland, with you having to do various tasks and challenges. Will you EVER escape Horrorland? The controls are fairly easy for the mini-games, and some of the mini-games are good and some of them are REALLY bad. I'm on Vampire Village, and I need two more frights to get on the Rollercoaster. There are some scary mini-games, especially the ones in Vampire Village, That show up-close and personal shots of freaky looking Vampires. Scary, Creepy Good Fun.

suck

I think this game is terrible if you want your kid playing this stuff that sucks. I've played better.

A Fun Adventure for 10 Year Olds and Up

The rating is perfect for this game. E10+ is good, due to a creepy and perilous feeling throughout the game.

Thriller game only lightly scary. Good for 10-year-olds

I love this game. It is OFF THE HOOK! I think it's great for kids 10 and up

good

i love this game not the best for ds thoughmy ungle plays it all the time we love it yes in deed spooky