Parent and Kid Reviews on

Grand Theft Auto IV Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 130 parent reviews

Sort by:

i cummed and raped millions

i cummed in their bum bum

A POSITIVE GAME FOR ALL AGES

Love playing this with my 2 year old son. He simply loves the Christian values and important life lessons!

1 person found this helpful.

Mature, interesting crime game has strong mature elements

Grand Theft Auto IV (2008) is a crime video game set in the fictional Liberty City following Niko, a mysterious criminal with a dark past. Throughout, expect lots of language, violence, sex and drugs. VIOLENCE: SEVERE Throughout gameplay, players can punch, shoot or stab innocent civilians and cops accompanied by sprays of blood, bullet holes and realistic blood pools. This is graphic, but never gory. People can be run over with vehicles. During story missions, Che actors can be executed in slightly more graphic ways, this includes a man being shot in the face squirting blood everywhere, a man being shot 12 times, a man is shot in the chest, a man falls from a long height and dies, a man is slashed with a hacksaw twice. The violence isn’t as shocking or graphic as GTA V, and it appears less frequently in this game. The violence overall isn’t very strong, gory or intense, but the realistic tone gives it higher impact. LANGUAGE: SEVERE 421 uses of “f*ck” in story missions, however the word can be heard at any time over the radio, by civilians or even screamed out at any given time. Use of “sh*t”, “c*ck”, “t*tties”, “pr*ck”, “b*tch” d*ck”, “hell”, “damn”, “goddamn”, “asshole” and “f*g”. The language, although quite strong, appears less frequently than other games in the franchise. Although the amount of swearing is high, the game takes around 30 hours to complete, as opposed to a movie lasting around 2 hours. DRUG CONTENT: MODERATE Players can become drunk, people are shown taking drugs like cocaine and smoking weed. Implied heroin use. SEXUAL CONTENT: MODERATE Although no nudity is shown in the game, the player can take part in 3 sex acts with a prostitute. In one the prostitution is shown getting on top of the protagonists crotch and bouncing up and down while moaning and making sexual comments, in the other the prostitution is shown giving the player oral sex and in the third she is shown moving her hand up and down the players crotch. No nudity, but this is graphic. This is at the players choice, and doesn’t have to be done. The strip club can be visited where clad strippers are shown dancing. The player can receive a lap dance as well. Fully optional. Sexual comments about masturbation, “t*tties”, “threesomes” and more can be heard throughout. The sexual content would be severe, however the fact that all onscreen sexuality is optional makes it moderate. 14+

1 person found this helpful.

Hi guys. Umm like if your kid is mature and knows what to do, it's actually good since I don't know this gta and some shit but my 9yr old son was nagging me to buy this gta So I bought him through online and first I played to know what type of game is it and yeah, drugs,sex, violence,nud

The best

One of the greatest Gta games

I think that as long as your child has a basic understanding of right and wrong you should be able to trust them with this game. Stop blaming video games for crimes please. Also, this game can be used to show off what not to do instead of what to do, have we ever thought about that? A kid who understands what laws and morals, rights and wrongs are should be able to play. As far as I'm concerned their is only violence and bad language in this game the nudity in the strip clubs aren’t that bad they are topless yes but they have underwear and as for the sex scene with your romantic partner you can only hear the moaning you don’t watch the character and their partner going at it. And believe it or not you kids will quickly learn that people can die, swearing and guns exist and all the rest. '' Shielding'' them does nothing against that. Also if your kid plays games like Call Of Duty , Battlefield and doom then Gta is fine cuz fun fact Call Of Duty and Battlefield is more realistic and graphic when it comes to shooting or stabbing someone compared to Gta. That said in my opinion Gta Iv is one of the best Gta games in the series and if your child is mature and you explain them the difference between right and wrong this game is a fun and good choice for your child to delve into the Gta series regards a adult who knows a lot about Games cuz i’m a Gamer myself. And quick mention i used to play this as a 8 year old back in the day and i was mature for my age and i knew the difference between right and wrong.

ok