All teen and kid member reviews for Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Kid, 10 years old Written bymovies make me :) June 30, 2009

very hard game

good action but hard to play, rent first because i gaurantee tou will get stuck at some point

Kid, 11 years old Written byREviwer98 June 11, 2009

Fairly Good

I got it for the ds. It was mainly for the wii and i should of gotten it for the wii. for the Ds the graphics arent the best. It may be hard to control sometimes for the ds. its really fun. If you have a wii though get it for the wii.

Teen, 15 years old Written byGamerbro June 10, 2009

Fairly lame.

When this game was first announced, it was being sold as a physics funhouse, with such great tech as euphoria and digital molecular matter.Then it became a wii game. So, predictably, it's a mash up of repetitive combat and soul crushing mini games.

Kid, 11 years old Written byvideogamesrock July 16, 2009

not for tweens

This game is fun but it also has a lot of punching, and Indy can use is whip to do head buts and when a enemy is on the ground you may punch him several times and not a game for 12 and under. It has not very good graphics.

Kid, 12 years old Written byOreo K11 July 23, 2009

OMG so challenging

The combat in the game is really cool- almost like the Wiimote was made for it.

It's more of a puzzle game and is really challenging. I had to use a guide online to help me with one.

O-yea I remember that they DID swear in the game once or twice. I didnt mind. "Dam you Jones!"

Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 15, 2011

Good game for older-tweens, and Teens

I like this game; it's also a work out playing it. I love all the Indiana Jones movies, also.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 24, 2011

Violence and Some Bad Words

The bad content in this game contains violence and some bad words. All of which is within the boundaries of teens, so the rating T is good for this game.

Teen, 13 years old Written byOhyeahdude May 7, 2012

Suprisingly executed.

My dad saw this game on sale at Wal-Mart so he bought it (They were then sold out after he bought it). My mom was cautious about it. My dad played it after I had gone to bed and loved it and Okayed it.
I now play it and beat it. One day My brother (was 10) my dad and I played the game from 6:00 am to 5:45 pm straight!!!!!!
There is Violence. You punch guts, groins, and faces to kill enemies. You can chuck pool balls at heads, snap necks, and throw off cliffs. you also can smash heads on tables, gongs, etc. You can also run over people in tanks.
There is smoking and drinking. Men sit around in a bar (Below printing counterfiet money), drinking and smoking.
There is one mine language issue (B*****d).
I had friends over that were 4 playing it! it is an awsome Indiana Jones Game and the best one yet.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySithLordBeast August 24, 2011

meh

I watched my friend play this for Wii a couple of times when i was at his house. There is no blood but there is some shooting and other violence. My friend also said he heard the word b--ch once or twice. It looked alright

Teen, 14 years old Written byJonahC January 23, 2013

UGH! Terrible!!

This game sucks. Took me 45 minutes to beat. Story line is so-so. It has about 5 levels and little to no problem solving. It is way too easy!! This game is easier than the LEGO version! There is little to no violence so stop saying this is a violent game because it is the cheesiest game I have ever played! No bad violence at all! No thrills either! Should be rated E10+!

Get Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb. It has a ton of fun levels, difficult puzzles and a FANTASTIC plot! So much better than this. It is indescribable. You think I'm lying? You won't know till you play it! Plot is a bit complex for under 12 though.