All teen and kid member reviews for Just Dance 3

Kid, 11 years old Written bysoopaman October 12, 2011

ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!

This is fifth review of the just dance games and there are about 5 mistakes! BIG MISTAKES!

first of all the screenshot is from just dance 1!

second of all there are NO suggestive moves that i see

third of all ALL SWEARING IS BLEEPED OUT!

forth of all The game JUST came out like 4 days ago as if now and the best buy thing? I HAVE NOT SEEN ONCE!

And most of all ALL of your reviews of these games have tons of mistakes! if there is a Just Dance 4 DONT BOTHER reviewing it!

I give this game 5/5 9/10

Kid, 11 years old Written byScarlettink35 October 16, 2011

Amazing!

It is AMAZING! Every game gets BETTER and BETTER!
There is some bad language but most of it is bleeped out. Also, it helps you stay in shape.
This game is a HAVE TO PLAY!!!!

Kid, 11 years old Written bytaffy310 November 22, 2011

pretty good:/

i played this game at school and there where some things that were disturbing to me.One was "lick me like a lollipop"other from the song "California girls" about "girls in bikinis"I would rate this rated T for sexual lyrics.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 December 23, 2011

Super fun

Awesome. Literally gives you a workout. Some of the newer songs have questionable lyrics, but it has a lot of old songs, too. Very fun! And this is coming from a guy who does NOT dance! LOL!!!

Kid, 11 years old Written bymrtenticale November 26, 2011

Just fun

this is a good party game some of the songs in the tracklist are ok but others are awesome i would recomend it

Kid, 12 years old Written bySockyChibi<3 November 7, 2011

my oppinion

The songs I like on JD3 don't curse in it. Price Tag and Dynamite do. But I noticed that the curses get muted. Good catch!

Teen, 13 years old Written bycplovesbroadway January 6, 2012

Thanks, Grandma!

I have JD2 and I got this for Christmas from my grandma! There are a couple of moves in Party Rock Anthem and California Gurls that involve putting your hands near a private part, but I don't do that. All the swearing is beeped out. I even got my little bro to play!

Kid, 11 years old Written bytheviolaplayer127 December 26, 2011

Just Dance 3

First of all, this game is GREAT. Second, the screen shot is of Just Dance 1. Even though it bleeps out most of the bad words, it leaves the word s$x.

Kid, 10 years old December 30, 2011

Sounds Good

I don't have it, but I like the songs.

Kid, 10 years old Written bystereohearts January 8, 2012

Just Dance 3

Its Amazing Got It For Xmas so happy and i got a wii points card its amazing if you can find it on the shelves Best Game Ever

Kid, 9 years old December 29, 2011

i like it

its really good

Kid, 11 years old Written byDESTROYER AWESOME January 18, 2012

IF YOU LIKE DANCING

Well if you don't like dancing not your game but if you do yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old Written byckb2001 January 2, 2012

Just Dance 3

Just dance 3 is super fun! They have great dance moves and awesome songs. They have cool songs like tightrope, Party Rock anthem, Dynamite and Price Tag. There may be some bad words like "Sexy" or the "D" word.There may be just some inappropriate dances where you rotate your hips and move your body a lot. Sometimes the dancers backgrounds can be at bars and clubs but it isn't too much of a problem. They have different songs for the whole family to play. Old school and Pop. It is very easy for everyone to play. This would be the one to buy. Just Dance 3 Rocks!

Kid, 11 years old Written byBlack_Angel16 January 31, 2012

Just Dance 3 reveiw (kid side of the story)

This is the parfect game fro a boring friday night, a sleep over with the best friend, or just a family activity. It teaches you dance skills. I love it!!!

Kid, 11 years old Written bySoaps January 8, 2012

:D Great!

I love this game got it for xmas! Yes some of the lyrics are quite rude such as 'Promiscuous' but it is a great family game and it is very funny to watch your siblings and other family members having a dance off! :) I have it on Wii and it is amazing! The songs you have to play on are 'Promiscuous'
'Dynamite'
'This is Halloween'
and 'There's no limit'

Kid, 8 years old February 24, 2012

really?

first,i think no bleeping.like party rock anthem ... lookin` for ya girl she on my BLEEP.that`s jock.

Kid, 11 years old Written byoerose February 28, 2012

Totally fine!

This game is great for kids and adults who are willing to make fools of themselves. I would have even made the "on" rating for younger kids if they could properly use video games, but I fear for your Wii remotes, etc. Don't worry about supposedly "sexy" moves- no one actually takes this game seriously. All of the cussing is bleeped, as well as some things that shouldn't be. Last, the screenshot in the the review by Common Sense Media isn't even from JD3. It's from one! In any case, this game is fine for all ages and good to do during birthday or block parties. Super fun!

Kid, 12 years old Written bySwimGirl13 August 9, 2012

LEARNING

Really Fun

Just Dance 3 is really fun!! But a few of the songs have bad words like the h word and the d word. Besides that it is a really fun game for parties, when you have friends over, and just playing by yourself. Some of the dance moves are tricky and fast and little kids might not get it, so I recommend it for 7 and up.

Teen, 14 years old Written byhalilmejia April 24, 2012

best dancing game

this game is of the most best selling dance game the whole family can enjoy this gem includes ''sweat version'' ''new dance moves'' ''highest scores'' and for last but not least ''all the best song tracks'' the world is dying to sing and dance

Teen, 13 years old Written byTurtlelover70 July 21, 2013

Awsome!

Lirycs may be a bit iffy for kids 8 and under . THIS GAME IS SO BOSS !!!!!!!