I love this game! I only got this to fill in some things from KH2 (and for pure enjoyment). Younger kids might not get the storyline, it's kind of confusing. You also have to use a card-based fighting style, which is confusing for me (I just mash the 'a' button and see how far I go). Some boss battles are difficult and make me change my deck so I could progress through the storyline. This game is not just one game, but two! When you beat the game as Sora, you could play as somebody else! That means you get to see the story in a whole new perspective.
Ok, here's the basic review:
1. This game is complicated. Some younger kids might not understand the storyline and gameplay.
2. Language is mild and one character uses 'hell' once in the game.
3. Violence is not a big issue. You whack a heartless until it fades away.
4. The storyline is excellent if you are old enough to understand it.
5. *SPOILER* The main character (Sora) forgives a girl (Namine) for messing around with his memories (he couldn't remember very much, and Namine replaced a lot of his true memories with false ones).
6. *SPOILER* Sora keeps trying to help his friend ("Riku"), even though "Riku" says he doesn't want his help and attacks him.
I would reccomend this game for anyone 10+