Kid reviews for Lego Worlds

Lego Worlds Poster Image

Fun, adventurous game!

The Lego games have always been fun, and this does not disappoint. As with the previous games, one of the main goals is to collect as many gold bricks as you can, through simple quests such as building a house for a character, defeating a small group of hostile characters or finding an item to suit a character's needs. The violence gets no further than a character breaking into several Lego pieces, and the top end of difficulty is needing to have patience when building a large structure out of Lego bricks. Overall an extremely good adventure game, I would definitely recommend it!

great

it's a great game in general.

can't figure out what your supposed to do in one of the levels

in a level, someone wants me to take a picture of something, but he doesn't tell you what! don't buy this game for Nintendo switch, all the other lego games on there are FAR better!

Very Very Good

I think this game offers a nice creative aspect to children which is why I gave it 5/5. I'd say its suitible for 3 and up but it might be a bit harder for 3 year olds due to the reading aspects but its Lego so the violence is just the same as any other lego game. Your able to create worlds and after a lot of work you can even choose which biomes and the size of the world that you want, overall its a very fun game with lots to do.

a great game

I mean you can create your own world out of LEGO and do some cool quests that's a great concept and so is the game

it's okay, nothing bad, it's okay for kids 5 and older.

A wonderful game..for preteens

Now I play this game and it is AWESOME however I think it should be for kids 12 and up only. There is violence in which involves shooting, bombing, smashing, stabbing, and slashing. There is guns, rocket launchers, swords, axes, and clubs. The violence isn't graphic though so it's not bad but you can kill and hurt people using this violence . However my mane concern is that little kids may get caught up up in the violence they commit in the game. Now, I do not think games cause real life violence but little kids that play the game may talk about all the violence they committed in the game. It is also possible kids under 9 may get freaked out by the violence. I also think that the main review left out that you can play as a criminal if you wished. Your kids could do whatever they desired to non player characters in the game. They can steal vehicles, shoot farmers, bomb farms and other buildings, seriously injure civilians, and break into buildings they don't build. I don't think immature and young kids should be exposed to this. It's a great game so buy it for kids 12 and up.

Best lego game yet!

This game is amazing, and is basically a Lego Minecraft. You can build anything that you want (like minecraft) from a TV set to an Empire State Building. You can use weapons in the game from Lego fists to Lego bazookas, and some mini-games involve protecting a character from skeletons or trolls from attacking him/her, but violence is mild and comical/cartoony. Nothing any worse than any other Lego game. This game features many new options other than any Lego game including first person perspective, placing literally anything from animals and Lego characters to entire buildings and vehicles, along with online mode, but there's NO OPEN CHAT, so things are OK with that. But this game is clearly based off of Lego, one of the biggest toy companies in the world, so consumerism is a big thing, plus this comes with DLCs and some in game purchases. But this is still an amazing game and great for all ages.