All parent member reviews for LittleBigPlanet 2: Move Pack

Adult Written bymsassman June 5, 2012

LEARNING

A greate game

i personally have both of the games 1 and 2. and i would like to point this out. this game is one of the best games for people who have creative minds. this game is not only good for just 8 year olds. I am over the recommended age for the game and i still LOVE this game its one of my favorites. if your son or daughter has a PS3 and you cant find a game to get for them that is appropriate then get them either this one or the first one there is absolutely no blood, no language, but there is still a bit of violence, but its not that bad. (there might violence on the online levels because they are made by other people so sadly you cannot control what they might make. BUT don't worry it is just red PAINT from an emitter). besides that the online games are mostly good. there are very FEW violent levels and if so they aren't that violent. I wold definitely recommend this game. plus this also teaches the people who play it about logic because in create mode you can use logic to basically make almost anything. the move pack is also alike only you need the PlayStationMove for it

Parent of a 9 year old Written bypulsev2 January 18, 2013

LEARNING

LITTLE BIG PLANET 1 AND 2. Must own

Great game. As in part 1, Part 2 contains an EXTENSIVE array of building and engineering tools to make creations onscreen in creation mode. And a complete, fun kid tutorial for each function. From levers to wobble bolts, to gears and pulleys to water and fire, this game is a budding builders must-have. These tools are added to your toolbox when you pass each corresponding short, fun interactive tutorial. And the ability to share these creations real time and in cooperation with others online makes for an incredible experience, and its fascinating to watch your child grasp these engineering concepts and devices and instinctively put them to use. I didn't think my child would bother with these things, since the concepts and tools get quite complex, but he LOVES it. And now uses them quickly. Just fascinating. It has shed new light on my childs abilities. Worth $60!
The only complaint I have is that sometimes when online, as with any online game, you encounter the occasional language issue. Although there is a process your child can use in the game called "Good Grief" that will create a complaint within the game to be reviewed by the online staff, if there is a player who has inappropriate actions. And there are the occasional older 30+ players. Not sure why, but they are there.
If you have the MOVE controller, you can also use it with this game using a small add-on. Even better because now your child incorporates movement into the game.
My child has been playing this game for at least two years now and running. Parts 1 and 2. He still loves it. We have also purchesed in game content, such as "virtual costumes" and he loves to use those too.
BUY THIS GAME.