Kid reviews for Magic the Gathering: Arena

Magic the Gathering: Arena Poster Image

I'M REVIEWING FOR [email protected]!!

MTG is very fun on table top. but it can be scary for anyone younger than 9 (especially the black genre has zombies and vampires). i'm not saying don't let them play if they are 6, but if they get nightmares don't blame me. there is sorcery, and i do know parents who don't like sorcery. the best part is to build and upgrade your deck.

rigged

MTG Review by Bolas Fan

It seems violent in the pictures, but it does not show the actual creatures or planeswalkers attacking each other, it just shows the cards attacking. Also, the role models and messages are the planeswalkers who seem nice, such as Ajani, Vivien, Jace, etc. Great game, no debate the best trading card game.

Seems like a lot of whine posts

MTG arena is a fun game and makes a complicated game like magic simpler for beginners. It is free which fixes many of the problems surrounding the somewhat static player base of mtg. I’ve been playing modern in paper for for 9 years and I will point out to many of the adult whine reviewers. Just because you lose doesn’t mean the game isn’t fair. There are many online databases of what the best decks are, use that. If you don’t want to play with other people’s decks then I’m sorry to say magic the gathering may not be for you unless you are able to lose.

The best online tcg you can find

I’ve been playing tabletop Magic the Gathering for many years, and this is the first online version which I actually liked. The gameplay is exactly the same as the original Magic the Gathering, and they have a intro for new players. New cards are added every time Wizard of the Coasts adds a new set (which is about every 3 months). There are some in-app purchase, but it is expected. Overall it’s a great game, especially if you are not able to play Magic the Gathering with your friends (for whatever reasons).

12 plus?????

As a long time player of magic the gathering I think this is a good way to play Magic when there is no one else around to play with, and the microtransactions are easily avoidable