All teen and kid member reviews for MySims Kingdom

Kid, 12 years old Written byTimStarz09 March 28, 2009

Little Kids May Have Trouble Keeping Their Patience

This game is amazing. I've beaten it twice and I still play it for eighteen hours straight. It's addictive just like the first game. Even though the game contains no real inappropriate language, sex, nudity, or excessive violence, smaller children may have trouble being patient. The game is very long and requires a lot of thinking and logic that little kids may have trouble figuring out (the game is chock full of puzzles). Overall, it's fantastic!

Teen, 13 years old Written byChuckness May 12, 2010

Great game, but should be for a better system.

VERY good game, considering it's for the Wii. It would be awesome on the PS3, though, since I have one, and it has better graphics- this game would look awesome if it had more realistic graphics.

Teen, 13 years old Written bystarscore13 October 3, 2010

Great but has witchcraft!!

Great game but, u can hurt other sims and destroy stuff and does have magic thats how u make things, by chanting and waving a wand!

Kid, 8 years old August 26, 2009

Kid, 12 years old Written byKarluveva13 December 21, 2009

This is a very fun game!! I can't wait untill I beat it again.

Kid, 10 years old Written byplush duck hero234 April 13, 2011

It's very fun, slightly addictive, but very fun!

I LOVE THIS GAME! I AM PRACTICALY ADDICTAD TO IT!
you can make your own person, creat your own house,and I am always making up my ownstories on it such as an elf who is pretending to be a pig hearder then finds her way back to her home land (lol)
I have been playing on one user for 56 HOURS!
The only annoying thing is your two 'friends', Buddy and Linsey always follow you everywhere! (But the good thing is if your very luckey or clever they get stuck in certain places such as sides of cliffs, holes and ontop of thing, and they cant, after that, follow you anywhere, not even into a building) But if you, say, build a fence around them, as soon as you go into a building, they can get out and then stay pout of the fenced area!!!
As for the role modle bit. You are the role modle! Helping people around differen islands, helping them to rebuild ther houses and eventualy, their lives!

Out of 100, 100/100! (well... maby 99 as of the buddy and linsey bit, but you can solve that!)

It's very fun, slightly addictive, but very fun!

Kid, 10 years old Written bybellasara08 August 23, 2009

Really cool game!

I love this game very much i beat it many times when i play it on the wii!

Kid, 12 years old Written byAvada Kedavra July 20, 2010

Great Game for All Ages

This is a fun, kid-friendly game that almost anyone would enjoy. You can really put your own creativity into it, judging by how you build things and how you decorate them. Once you finish the game, and get your own island, a little fun leaves the game, and it seems a little repetitive. Overall? A great game to use your creativity and create the things of your dreams.

Kid, 11 years old Written by092898 January 20, 2010

fun game

Very fun. You get to go on an adventure, help people, and create your own world. Nothing inappropriate at all. It might be confusing for younger kids, though.

Kid, 10 years old Written byRegularshow7 June 19, 2011

You can't get enough MySims

This game is fun and can teach kids about making houses and houses.Though,my dad doesn't like that it includes a part when characters summon bad spirits.Christians might not like that.

Kid, 9 years old Written bysago04 January 9, 2010

GREAT

ilove it but i cant beat candy isald. THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS ROCKS!!!

Kid, 10 years old Written bygamergirl91 March 27, 2010

Great!

i had a lot of fun playing. you can build houses,make pizzas,herd cows,and more!

Kid, 10 years old Written byamyrosegal May 14, 2011

Super fun!

This game is so fun! My friend and I completed the game!

Kid, 10 years old Written bydancing girl July 13, 2010

Good game

It's a pretty good game but it gets boring at the end sadly.

Kid, 12 years old Written byProudAmerican4224 October 25, 2011

It's addicting!! I love it!

I'm addicted to this game!!! It's one of the best games I have for Wii. You can build and repair things while you go around helping people from different islands. It is a super fun game that I play for 3 hours straight. :D I love it

Kid, 11 years old Written bySoaps January 8, 2012

Love it! :)

I really like this game I got it when I was 10 and I adore it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone over about 4. You get to have your own island and visit other islands such as Trevor island a acting island and Cutopia an island where Duchess Beverly lives. You get to be the Royal Wolander (can't spell it) and build people's houses. :)

Teen, 13 years old Written bybookcupcake January 28, 2012

=D

Super Fun!!! this game is innocent and addictive