Kid reviews for Need for Speed Carbon

Need for Speed Carbon Poster Image

Fun!

Everyone should watch.

This is 13+ game. If you're 12 and under, children must have parents supervised.

Nightlife looks good in NFS: Carbon

The first game I have ever played on my PS3. It was impressing to see and play. Cars looked good and the night looks superb with some of its neon colours. Violence is vehicular and in 'busted' scenes. You often bump rivals to win as they sometimes crash into other cars. Busted scenes are ruthless as the cops hurt the driver as he resists arrest. Crude humour and mild trash talk is often before racing other rivals as they threaten you. Sexuality is very mild. Mild flirting and innuendo.

Amazing

I started playing this game when I was about 7 years old. This sparked my interest in cars and it is why I know so much about vehicles and what they look like nowadays. I've played almost every NFS game after this one, and have loved every single one. Although, could be harder for younger children to understand.

Okay for kids

It is okay for any child who can deal with some very mild and non-graphic car crashes, and also isn't enough of an idiot to try it in real life.

Better ones out there.

Just okay. Not the best in the franchise. If you are a NFS fan, I recommend newer installments, or burnout games.

Cool game is not for young kids

This game is rad! For younger kids the cop chases could be scary and inappropriate and lots of real car and aftermarket brands. However, it teaches kids to use money wisely. Great pick to add to your video-game collection!

Its not as bad as it seems

I think that it is pretty useful in someways because u can release your need to drive illeagally (if u do) without actual damge to the law. Just make sure your child knows to keeps this stuff in the game make sure thry listen and do not skip the warning at the beginning of the game for the first few times.

good for any age.]

I think that this game is appropriate 10 and up. Its fun and a little edgy. If kids have 1% common scence, they will be fine. Sex and language aren't problems.

I could play carbon all day even at night