Parent reviews for Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Complete Edition

Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Complete Edition Poster Image

Good, but you can’t do much

Plants vs zombies battle for Neighborville is a third person shooter in which you play as either plants or zombies. Most of the “guns” aren’t real firearms, and are mostly silly things like a peashooter. However, There’s not much you can really do without an online account. There are a few quests, but they are very short.

Plants Vs. ZOMBIES is the best

I think so because you have to try to kill the zombies so that they do not distroy your plants and everything well maby not in this one!!Ha Ha! Have fun!

kids had fun

Harmless fun

I'm a bit of a gamer myself and when my daughter got this game I joined in. Nothing bad at all, just cartoon fun. The strategy elements are exciting and bottom line it's just a good time.

Great game! Fun for all ages!

My son started playing Plants vs Zombies when he was nine. I had my doubts at first as the zombies seemed very violent. But after enough pestering I let him try it. While there was a war going on it seemed like a very harmless game. There's no gore when a character is killed, they just disappear. I ended up letting my seven year old son join as well and they had a lot of fun together using the split screen option. The game has turned out great for fun family bonding and I think it is great for older teens.

Great game

This is a great game, I got it for my son's birthday. He loves it and plays it with his friends, he is not addicted to it and will let me play with him from time to time. This game has no swearing and humors messages, it may have some shooting but most of the plants don't even shoot, only the zombies, I recommend this game to anyone who likes to laugh and play games with friends.