Kid reviews for Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Complete Edition

Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Complete Edition Poster Image

Easy play. Good for kids.

This a great replacement for parents who don't like Call of Duty or Fortnite but their kids want to play shooter games. The game actually has lots of features available without online features and is a fun game for most ages. The zombies do die cartoonishly and there is a little green blood but it's hard to even see. Over all amazing game. Love the monthly prize maps!

1 person found this helpful.

great game

this game may be the best pvz game yet, and the gameplay is not violent at all.

Fun and games

I love this game. It is fun, there are quests, and if you don’t have online you can still fight with ai!

My Favorite PvZ Game!!

I just got this game yesterday, and I liked it. It was a good game. I was being the zombies, and most of the zombies have special powers.

Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville review.

This game is yet another installment in the ever-so-popular Plants vs. Zombies series. I have played every single PvZ game, that includes Garden Warfare and Garden Warfare 2, and I can say with confidence that this game is by far the worst. If you want to buy a game for your children to enjoy, I really reccommend buying GW or GW2. Anyways, about this game, it's a 3rd person shooter where you can play as plants or zombies, and the former have to kill the latter, and vice versa. The game has a lot of humorous references, and it's pretty obviously made for children. About the 11 and up rating: It contains violence in form of cartoon zombies and plants beating the crap out of each other with either self-made (literally) guns, fists or anything else that comes into play. You should REALLY turn off the voice chat if you want your child to enjoy themselves - the community can and will be toxic. TL;DR: This game is not as good as the others in the PvZ series - GW and GW2 are better. Cartoon violence, toxic community

AMAZING!!

I'm speechless

Great game

This is an exiting fast-paced game. As it is a video game and not a mobile game, it is less cartoonish. Violence is at a minimum, with the bad guys falling and then fading away when they die. There are these sticker packs that you have to buy though, but otherwise a great game.

Good but disappointing

I got it a while ago, and whilst the game isn’t terrible, it is much worse than its predecessors. First up, the skins now don’t give you different weapons, which was a feature of GW2 I really enjoyed, although I guess the skins being just cosmetics does take away the pay to win element. Second, it’s really REALLY laggy. Third, it’s only online. There are no upsides today this. As a new player, it’s really hard to get better because the only ways to play are with other online players or shooting targets. So you have the option of too difficult or insanely boring. Fourth, the new characters. Why??? They are all really badly designed, far too powerful to be fair, or terrible. There are some good bits though. Some of the new maps are awesome, the graphics are strange but exciting, and the new skins look cool.

AWESOME!

I love this game so much! Although it is not a good as garden warfare 2 it is still a very fun game and I recommend giving it to your child if they are a fan of pvz.