Parent reviews for Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil 4 Poster Image

No Worse Than Avengers!

I Played This As A Kid And Replayed It Recently I Would Say 12+, Not Any Worse Than A Marvel Movie, One Of My Top 5 Games Ever! Would Recommend For Pre-Teens Or Above!

Age Rating

I played Resident Evil 4 when I was about 10 and I did not think that it was scary at all, it has a few giants and maybe some scary looking parasites but that is mostly all. I would overall say that 10 and above is a good age rating even though it may have some blood and swearing in it

It Is Resident Evil At It's Best. If you are Older then 13, YOU MUST PLAY IT IN ANY WAY!!!

One of the best games I have ever played

My uncle bought it when i was very young (7 years) Game wasn't scary, it is violent but not too much, i didn't find it disturbing as a kid but still I wouldn't recommend to play this if you are younger than 12

hands down the best capcom a RE game ro date

Yes that I right im saying 12, because 12 year olds can come to respect the horror aspect of it as they will find it more scary and that I the point of this game

Violent

This game is bloody. Frightening enemies with chainsaws as well as other enemies chase your character (aliesterrrr lol). Moderate cursing but nothing severe a few sexual innuendos.

Best horror game ever

This is one of the greatest games of all time, but there is a lot of violence you should probably know about if your kids want to play it. A lot of the game is killing zombies but the most violent parts are ways for the player to die. Probably the worst is being decapitated by a chainsaw. But other than violence, there isn't too much cursing which surprised me with this being mature rated and there's not really any sexual content. Also, the main character, Leon could be considered a good role model. In one scene, he is offered a cigarette but says no. If your kids know right from wrong, they won't necome violent from playing this game and if they've played other M games it shouldn't be too shocking and disturbing for them. Because this is a horror game it might scare some people but it won't emotionally traumatize you. If your kids wake you up in the middle of the night because they have nightmares they probably shouldn't play it but if not, and you know they are mature enough, go ahead and let them play it. This is one of the best games of all time, you don't even have to be a fan of survival horror games to enjoy it, I don't usually play horror games but this is really good. I let my 13 year old play it and he's not afraid of it, sometimes the jumpscares get him but only for like a second.

Great Game! Has Aged Well!

Personally, I've noticed that EVERY M-rated game on here is instantly rated not for kids, and its a little biased. If anything, the movies are more gory, and have more swearing than the games themselves.

awesome but too exiting

It's too much exiting for a kid He won't study for one week (the time it takes to finish the game)