Kid reviews for Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil 4 Poster Image

Blood gore mild swearing and very scary and intense scenes

I’ve played a lot of Resident evils but this one beats them all I first played resident evil when I was 9 which was the 5th resident evil. This game has a lot of intense gore and blood, violence and mild swearing like bitc* crap I would only recommend 14s and up because of this any one under is not good for them including getting nightmares the gore is also not great for younger because of blood gore decapitation and scary scenes and could scare them very easy if any of you parents let your child under 14 play resident evil 4 please be cautious and know this is not a kid game. It’s rated 18 for a reason

Is not very bloody but is fine for older teens

Best game ever

I like this game, But im only 13. And my 5 year old little brother watches me, But sometimes plays. (I HAVE PERMISSION TO PLAY THIS GAME ) But there is a lot of violence -Blood-Swearing-Etc in the game, so i do reccomend you have to be 15+ to play. There isnt really a lot of swearing in resident evil 4,

a great game for mature kids

great game with violence but I wouldnt be too worried because I first saw it when I was 4 and loved it. I dont really detect any sexual content and mostly care for what leon says. If you've heard leons lines you probably love them.

Probably one my favourite games

A good game if you have spare time. The narrative is excellent and story is logical. Gives you an idea of being responsible as you are supposed to support and rescue an NPC.

Great Game with Clunkyish Controls

Resident Evil 4 is an amazing game! There is Lots of swear words in English and Spanish. Like dumb*ss, f*ck, b*tch, etc. As expected from any RE game, it has lots of violence and gore. Gunshots, Explosions, Whipping Heads, Fire, Pitchforks etc. Although it’s not as scary as RE1, 2 and 3, it is insanely stressful. And the music is extremely awesome as always. There is some sex talk. As in Luis calling a woman’s breast ‘ballistics’ so watch out for that. This a great game and you should definitely play it.

Best game ever?

I actually played this when I was only 7 (my uncle bought me it as a present - so what), it wasn't scary at all except Regenerator monsters and Chainsaw guy (Dr. Salvador), BUT it can still be disturbing to some kids, there is a gore and violence, language is not bad there are some words such as: s**t and b***h.

Best horror game ever

The game is very violent and there is some language but the worst of it is in Spanish. As for sexual content, there's very little. Ashley, the main female character, wears a short skirt and has large but realistic breasts. Despite these, she is treated completely nonsexually. Though a guy mentions her breasts, she defends herself and her figure. It's a shame that she spends 99% of the game as a damsel in constant distress.

Very violent but not towards humans.Also has a good main character who sacrifices it all to save people. Not scary for anyone over 13. A great inprovement from the previous tank controls.

Survival horror game meets action flick in this well-polished Resident Evil entry

Fun and somewhat easy to control, Resident Evil 4 marks a turning point in the series by creating more action-oriented, enjoyable (if not terrifying) gameplay. While the premise may seem cliched at a glance, the developing story and cast of witty characters (new and old to the series) will have you engaged for several hours. The fitting soundtrack and sound design, good graphics, and overall execution pulls together an excellent game.