Kid reviews for Rocket League

Rocket League Poster Image

500 + hours player review

I have over 500 hours in this now free-to-play arcade-style vehicular sports game which has evolved tremendously in the 7 years since its release, yes this game is extremely hard to master but extremely rewarding when you do! There are 8 ranked divisions (Bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond, champ, grand champ, and supersonic legend) these different ranks bring more rewards and challenges to the game, there is also a casual game mode consisting of 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 for those who are looking for a more relaxed experience. The game has a fairly large amount of mechanics which you start to master and become better at as you play the game more and more. Rocket League has its own world championship series that is held in playoffs before heading to the worlds series towards August consisting of the world's best Rocket League E-Sports players who show that with enough time and effort it is possible to make a career out of this game even from a young age, that isn't the only way to make money off this game though there are many Twitch streamers and Youtubers who make money by playing this game providing entertainment for the community. All in all this game is great fun (especially with friends) but takes time to master, you will run into toxic players but that's pretty much every competitive online video game today, so go check the game out for free (on Xbox, PlayStation, PC, and Switch) and have some fun! Played with: PC | Specs: 16 GB RAM | Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 Ti graphics card | 512 GB SSD | Intel Core - i7 processer |

2 people found this helpful.

One of the best video games on the market

A lot of people saying 8 and up are wrong because you can have an offline identity and not have to worry about the voice chat or any sus online interactions. Even though it doesn't have any good messages because it's a video game, it CAN have role models. This is because RLCS (Rocket League Championship Series) has people who have turned their fun gaming into a whole career. As a Grand Champ (2nd highest rank in Rocket League), I can say it is one of the easiest games to get into and to learn how to play. I also love how you can play on multiple devices including PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo. In my mind, I know a 6 year old could start out offline and once the parents get comfortable, they can move to online gaming.

1 person found this helpful.

Rocket league is not a perfect game at all

Rocket league is a game I play a lot, but there are MANY things that need to be fixed. First off, pysonix needs to fix their servers because unlike season 5, it has lag really bad at the beginning. Sometimes every player's ping will go up to 500. Rocket League needs to also get rid of all the toxic kids and especially HACKERS!! There needs to be a ban for toxicity and hackers. Lastly, the thing that I hate most, the ban for abandoning matches. I understand the ban about competitive and tournaments, but in casual it is COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY!!! There are AI's that take place, and it interferes with gaming sessions and entering tournaments. Those are just a few examples, but all I am going to type
1 person found this helpful.

The amazing shithousery from Rocket League

where do i even start. The developers make the game so unfun. I like the game don’t get me wrong but this has happened numerous times i’m giving up on the game it’s not fun. How do i go to a 9 losing streak every opponent me and my opponent face is either a smurf and u can’t report smurfs anymore who are boosting idk what makes u remove the option and now a 7 losing streak. I’ve lost motivation to get to champ because as soon as i hit d3 div 4 i go down hill even though i can have 3 or 2 wins and not go up a rank. The ranking system is and elo doesn’t make sense at all sometimes thanks for being a great game 🖕

Very hard game to learn but you can still have fun when playing with others your skill level (I have almost 600 hours ob this game)

Best game for anyone

I play Rocket League all the time. It has great graphics, it is free on most systems, there is disable-able voice, text, and quick chats, a friendly community, and profanity blockers. I would recommend this to anyone who can be responsible and is old enough to hold a controller.

Sports games and car

Very fun sports game you can play games like hockey basketball and of course soccer. But there’s a catch you are a vehicle. You drive around and crash into other cars to try to score the goal for your team to win. This game is free to play but does have in game purchases, to make your car look cooler to make you have fire boosters to have different color wheels to have different accessories for your car that cause no game advantage. This game is really fun and really easy to play

good game

Easy to play for older children. Younger children may have trouble with the controls.