Kid reviews for Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows Poster Image

Utterly disappointing

The combat system is predictable, the story is horrible, the missions get really repetitive and boring after the first like two hours. Do not buy.

Best Spider-Man game of all time, especially on the Wii

Massively underrated Spider-Man game the combat system is fluid and the story is amazing. Best part about it is that you make choices that alter your suit alignment, black or red.

Sounds cool, but...

I know how much is shown of black cat from pictures I've seen, And it's too much. I'm thirteen and I would feel guilty playing this! I wish the devs wouldn't have been so perverted to make black cat basically wear nothing. Not a game for kids of any age.

Dark game of spider-man

Only one issue holds this from being 8+

See, civilians get infected by symbiotes, and walk like zombies. The problem is that instead of knocking them out or disinfecting them, you kill them in one punch. One could say it is a knockout but it is referenced in the comics that symbiotes can't be knocked unconscious by brute force.

Best Spider-Man Game i ever played!

This is one of Spider-man's Best Games ever made and I owned on the PS3 and I loved it sure it has some camera issues and all but still good game and I liked that part when after meeting Mary Jane and Luke Cage in Harlem, Then it says Go to Church, Which it liked swinging all the way across town to get there and Wolverine was protecting the church from symbiotes getting in it. and also interesting you can Hear the person praying inside the church. And another Favorite Part of the Game was the Ending. Venom Sacrifices himself to end the invasion of New York as well.

Only for Big Kids and teens.

Now this Is the Best spider-man Game So Far Now yes it's Violent and It's T For Teen. But it's Fun and Awesome and It's For Teenagers and Big Kids To Play. & that Church Looks Neat with the Bell & Angel Statue.

Fine By Me

This is an OK game for kids over the age of 11 because of the violence, but other than that it is fine.

Great game

I loved Web of Shadows as a kid and I think it is great fun for any Spider-Man fan. However it does involve mature content. E.G. (SPOILER ALERT) when the city is over run with alien parasites, which infect or kill civillians. The infected's apperance does not really differ from Venom, Carnage or Anti-Venom. I think it is a excellent game, but not for under 10s.

you mean Nintendo DS,not Nintendo 64

nintendo 64 came out in 1996!!!!! it surprises me that CSM hasnt corrected that yet.