All teen and kid member reviews for SpongeBob SquarePants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom

Kid, 12 years old Written byallietron December 24, 2010

SpongeBob SquarePants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom?

It is a very fun game. There is violence in the game, but only like when you're fighting the robots. Spongebob takes responsibility for the mistake he thinks he made, which I really liked. And it's funny when for the fact you need underwear to stay alive. And the characters' abilities are cool. Very fun game.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySpidey November 7, 2008

Fun game

Its Spongebob all right

Kid, 8 years old March 27, 2010

ALL AGE'S OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is "E" and nobody forget it

Kid, 9 years old Written byspongebob123 August 31, 2009

Its good but it may scare little kids for..

its fun if you get to sandy's house because little kids are scared when eyes turn black and white!

Kid, 12 years old Written bypie or pie October 20, 2011

ladys and gentelmen welcome to the best game ever created

the best game ever created is a spongebob game. that was a twist wasent it. this game fetures amazeing gamplay for all kids of all ages since it is a platformer u have lots of jumping, enemys , and hazards to stop u from beating the game. is it a hard game well not nessicarily some of the levels can be challangeing. its a good game with a good purpose..... to entertain your child :D theres only 1 problem tho weres the sequel to the greatest game ever made ???

Kid, 11 years old Written byHiway202 of Clu... May 31, 2010

Awsome

This game is so fun. I play it for hours every day. I still didn't beat it but my mom did. It is like imposible to find the lost socks and defeat mermadmans time on the slide but it is awsome. It may scare little kids cause the robots sometimes are scary.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMarioSonicStarFox August 1, 2011

Very enjoyable Spongebob videogame

Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom is a fun, easy game that you can just pick up and play when you're in the mood for some silliness. Spongebob and his pals engage in some fights with robots and occasionally other things like jellyfish, but it's just over the top and not graphic in the least. Spread throughout the game are puzzles and minigames, which probably won't challenge older kids or adults, but might be a little challenging for younger kids. Also of note is the game's open ended design, you can unlock several levels and complete them in whatever order you like, and you can even explore the main hub, which has many secrets and surprises.

The graphics faithfully capture the look of the show, though some of the characters look sort of ugly to be blunt. The music in the game is nothing special at all, but it won't grate on your nerves or anything. Some of it is even somewhat pleasant. Most of the voice actors from the show are here, and they do an amazing job. Usually in these video games based off of cartoons the characters are either voice by mediocre replacements or the actors sound dull, as if they're being forced to do this job. But that's not what's going on here, they sound happy and excited, just like in the cartoon. Mr.Krabs and Mermaid Man are voiced by different people, although the people doing their voices are OK.

Overall, this is a great game for kids and even older kids will probably have a good time playing it like I did. For those of you who are weary of these videogame adaptions of cartoons, which usually aren't very good, I can assure you this is definitely one of the best ones out there. There isn't anything offensive in this game, except for some mild cartoon violence as mentioned above. With that said, there's nothing particularly educational going on here, either. The best messages you could take of this game are the usuals: good always beats evil, always do your best to fix your mistakes, etc. But overall, this is a very enjoyable videogame.

Kid, 12 years old Written byKinbJune August 17, 2010

Spongebob Squarepants: The Capturing of a very good Game!

This was a very fun, easy, and zany game for me! There were so many interesting battles and so many ways that I could win! It was also creative with its variety of abilities! I definitely recommend that you try this game because it will definitely be worth the money.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMiloub May 18, 2011

Fun, easy, and appropiate.

It's fun, Spongebob is there to defeat evil robots who are invading the Bikini Bottom, he takes responibility for a action he thinks he has made and trys to fix it, Which teaches kids a lesson, It's also just fun kids will play this game for hours as i did a couple years ago; Altogether it's a fun game.

Kid, 9 years old Written bygoo38769 April 11, 2010

for those who arent too scared

i never played it before except on my windows 98.
it didnt work sadly.

Kid, 12 years old Written byShotgunned January 9, 2010

Wait.. Currency is a problem?

I honestly played for a lot of times , there is a bit of violence when fighting and stuff , but it isnt so bad , i mean , the Sims 2 , heck , that stuff is just ... M.

Teen, 13 years old Written by1800Guy January 9, 2010

When I was six I bought this game and was great! The levels were open and if you didn't want to play a level you could run around the neighborhood. Some people say that the game is scary and too violent but it is probanly on the the best spongebob games ever made. I give this game two thumbs up!

Kid, 10 years old Written bybellasara08 August 24, 2009

Fun game!

I used to have this game I beat it alot times it was really fun game!

Kid, 12 years old Written byTimStarz09 March 30, 2009

Great Game

Though the graphics aren't insane, it's pretty good fro 2003! The game has 13 levels, each with their own distinctive level of difficulty. I still haven't beaten the game (I'm stuck at the end of the last level!), but I've seen enough to write a review. Violence is just whacking robots, which then quickly explode. Language is almost not evident. Sex and nudity isn't a problem at all. This is overall a pretty clean game. It's fantastic! Though, I wouldn't recommend it for younger ages, because it's really hard! Have fun playing!

Kid, 10 years old Written bythe_terminator April 9, 2008

its an awsome game man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this games good an educational and teaches to help othersect. but theres some levels that are hard to get by witch may anger them abit but theres nothing bad trust me i won this game twice alredy{exuse my spelling}

Kid, 9 years old June 18, 2013

best game eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!!

I love this game. I alreday beat it.(sorry for the spelling). anyway the game has the 2 F's: funny, fun. (P.S. the last thing you have to do is beat a big spongebob robot. the first thing is to do is hit the buttons ( I beat that all reday. next is to hit the brain.(my bro helped me with that). :) :) :) :) :) (P.S.S. I played this on the game cube.:) :) :) UPDATE 10/14/13: I know another game just like this. I think I got this for my 9th birthday,and it's just the same but, it was the Spongebob movie game for GameCube.
i put down the $ because it part of spongebob stuff.

Kid, 10 years old Written byandrew.miqueal April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old January 21, 2013

E-E10+

Not learn and more like E10+ Due to some more iffy violence then usual.

Teen, 17 years old Written byWhiplash (2003) September 29, 2012

LEARNING

Spongebob The battle for Bikini Bottom

I have that game.
Violence: Spongebob, Patrick, and Sandy destroy all the robots.
Language: They don't curse but thay say dope, stupid, and shut up.

Teen, 17 years old Written byDoritos-6 July 7, 2013