All parent member reviews for Super Mario Galaxy 2

Parent of a 7 year old Written byMommyNoodle December 9, 2010

Although Addicted, My Son Still Plays ON...

My son beat it in under two weeks of receiving it from his Grandma and Grandpa as a birthday present. He did not sit around playing all day; nor did he play each of the 11 days it took him to prevail. This seemed to be the perfect amount of time to challenge him without overly irritating him and he still has enough interest in the game to play it all over again! He did get a little angry with me when I wouldn't let him play when he wanted...a bit of addiction did result from play of this game. -mn

Parent of a 3, 8, 9, and 11 year old Written byRyanEFord December 14, 2010

good for 7 up fun and engaging challenging

Parent of a 16 year old Written bylashayminnie February 2, 2011

Adult Written byMafatu32 January 4, 2011

The present's past.

You probably will get bored of this after beating the entire thing if your an adult, if your a kid though, then they will play it more crazily then me when I had Super Mario 64. I never got farther then 101 stars.

Parent of a 9 year old Written byMrs. Sanderfoot May 17, 2011

Reviewed by a Student

The system is a Wii.The purpose is to save Princess Peach.The most challenging levels are the Volcano Level and the Sandslide Level. I think that the Volcano Level is hard ecause it has lasers! The Sandslide Level is hard because there is a chicken with bombs.
I like how it has a lot of different adventures. I dislike the game because you have to do like 200 levels and it is really hard to do that.
I recommend this video game because I think this will be a challenge.

Parent of a 8 year old Written byvelveta December 23, 2010

Adult Written byMr. Lovewell August 24, 2011

Mario does it again.

If there's one franchise that hasn't changed a bit, it's Mario. The portly plumber has been through alot in the past few years, but even if he's doing the same thing, Nintendo still manages to blow the world away every time. With Super mario Galaxy 2., they've done it again. I don't know about you, but every time a Mario game is released, I get a little happy inside. even if I don't play or buy each and every one, I still feel glad that Nintendo caters to fans of all ages, unlike Microsoft and Sony. There's no contest to which is the better company. While I enjoy the XBOX and Playstation, I really love Nintendo, both their games and their consoles. Buy this game, play it with your kids, and show them a good time.

Parent of a 4, 6, and 8 year old Written byParentReviewer18 August 20, 2010

An excellent family game for the wii!

There are So Many Video Games that are Inappropriate and aren't family friendly Such as Grand theft auto, Alien Vs Predator, and Call of duty. But I'm happy to say this game isn't one of those! This game is safe, family friendly, and a great game that is full of Challenges & Puzzles! This Game is easy to play because the controls are the same as the first Super mario galaxy. Violence is not an issue! It is all cartoonish just like common sense media said. I Enjoy playing this Game and I hope your kids/family do too!

Parent of a 1, 4, and 6 year old Written byDarkwing July 1, 2010

You just can't go wrong with a Mario game. My kids and I love it and we enjoy playing it together.

Parent of a 10 year old Written byrang October 10, 2010

good

good

Parent of a 6 year old Written bylsdbird September 3, 2010

perfect for almost all ages

Nintendo you rock i mean man another five star game getting my GOTY already for 2010 SMG 2.
Thank you Nintendo the Wii is the best system ever!.

Parent of a 17 year old Written byDamonSmith01 October 8, 2010

Never let a 7 or youger play ITS kinda SCARY for kids

kinda scary for kids.

Parent of a 6 year old Written bykinglion July 27, 2010

pefect for all ages

Wow!!!!!. this is not only better than the first one but I really love it. This is the best mario game eva and now pressure is building so please Nintendo make a third.

Parent Written bykeosha48@yahoo.com July 12, 2010

love it

Adult Written byPvt. Sokolva January 5, 2011

I don't like it. But I know people who do. So. Yes.

This game has been done so many times before it isn't even funny. I have never really been a fan of Mario...not even when I was a kid. I also hate the controls of it on the Wii, which is the lowest quality console of them all. However, I know so many people that love this game. I, and my little sister, never got into it. However, I recognize that its a great game for kids from very young, 5 or 6 even, to older....I had a friend who was till enjoying it at age 17! So really, this is a game that I guess I just will never understand the appeal of.

Parent of a 8 year old Written byfourringa November 27, 2010

Adult Written byJEDI micah April 23, 2012

PREPARE FOR LIFT-OFF!!!

I love the first game, but this game is WAY better! Nothing negative needs to be said about this game! It is truly epic and adventurous! I hope there will be a third game!

Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 12, 2012

Agreed! It's even better than the original!

This video game has great adventure,ease of play,and it succeds it CGI,music,and everything! Enough said.

Educator Written byshashabel9 January 8, 2012

I rated it 5 stars cuz my daughter has 5 stars

it is so great and funny and me and my daughter both agree that Yoshi is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!

Parent of a 6 year old Written byOhioPest December 3, 2010

Great single player with moderate cooperative aspects.