All member reviews for Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Fun, cartoonish, multiplayer Wii fighting game.

Kid, 10 years old Written byRPG person February 28, 2011

The greatest fighting game of all time

I do things on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 means none 10 means lots
Violence 4 characters punch, kick, smash, etc but it's all cartoon
Sex 0 none
Drinking 0
an amazing game i would recommend to anybody.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 14, 2011

Fun action game for almost all ages

This is one of my favorite games. For most of it T seems like a high rating. I think that this game would have done okay with an E10+ rating, but it would sell better with the rating T. Most of the game is easy; until you face Tabbu, the final boss.

Parent of a 12 and 16 year old Written byOhioGrown February 14, 2011

Great for all but the youngest of gamers

Amazing! My fam of four has a blast playing this game and when my kids have friends for it they enjoy it as well. I cannot imagine anybody being offended by this game. Only one problem: Samus wears a skin tight, curve-showing suit when she sheds her armor, and some families might not want their kids to see that. The game is a fighting game, but the violenceis totally clean and cartoonish, maybe not for the youngest of gamers. But if you want a great game with all of your favorite nintendo characters, this is the one for you.

Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 6, 2011

LOVE It!

I LOVE this game SO much! I got it for one birthday and thought it was amazing fun. I recommend it. It has no problems, it is fun and creative. I think the game should continue to grow and do well through climbing the stairs of success. The music is also good. I LOVE this game!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 12 years old Written bywinston onyeani October 30, 2010

ok for boy tweens

one of the best wii games ever ,with awesome graphics

Teen, 14 years old Written byTerminater101 April 13, 2010

Perfect for all ages

One of my favorite games a little violent not gory at all I have 9 year old cousin who plays all the time (and gets beaten all the time.) Really good game for all ages.

Overall rating 10/10

Teen, 13 years old Written byHeroOfLight94 April 9, 2008

so awesome

this is the first reason to own a wii forever. this game has classic chacters and a unig=que brand of humor.this is a must buy for anyone

Kid, 9 years old Written byshoqmanx April 9, 2008

IT IS THE BEST GAME EVER I TELL YOU BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!! IVE UNLOCKED EVERY CHARACTER IT IS FUN!!! IT IS NOT BAD FOR CHILDREN BECAUSE THERE IS NO SEX OR BLOOD. TRY IT ONE DAY!!!!

Kid, 9 years old Written bykirbster April 9, 2008

best twii game ever!

favorite chraters are kirby and r.o.b.

Kid, 10 years old Written byPrincessPixie101 April 9, 2008

Kid, 11 years old August 5, 2013

Great game!

this is a very good game. i have it. it should really be rated e 10 and up because use it only has cartoon violence, not like real violence. also, crude humor is not a good reason to rate a game T. all in all though, it is a good game.

Kid, 12 years old Written byMPOV January 13, 2013

BEST GAME EVER!!!!!

SSBB has been going on for many years now. I want to tell you how AWESOME this third game is in my opinion. The characters are SOMETIMES awesome and sometimes they suck. For example, Meta knight was banned from tournaments because he has NO FLAWS!! (Sorry Ike) Mario I rate 4/10, Luigi 7/10, Peach 4/10, Bowser 5/10, DK 6/10, small DK 5/10, Yoshi 1/10, Wario 6/10, Link 3/10, Zelda 8/10, Sheik 5/10, Ganondorf 4/10, Toon Link 7/10, Samus 4/10, ZSS 9/10, Pit 5/10, Ice Climbers 7/10, R.O.B. 6/10, Meta Knight 10/10, Kirby 8/10, King DeDeDe 5/10, Olimar 0.5/10, Fox 2/10, Falco 4/10, Wolf 6/10, Captain Falcon 7/10, Pikachu 4/10, Squirtle 9/10, Charizard 8/10, Ivysaur 0.35/10, Lucario 6/10, Jigglypuff 1/10, Marth 7/10, Ike 3/10, Ness 9/10, Lucas 4/10, Mr. Game and Watch 9.75/10, Snake 2.5/10, Sonic 5/10. THAT"S ALL!!! Now the bosses: Petey Piranha is a very pathetically designed boss but he has about the same amount of health as Tabuu. Rayquaza is a pretty challenging boss when you use a heavy weight or weak character. Porky is too youngish to be very high powered and well designed. Galleom is just hard and highly annoying. Ridley is pretty simple once you get use to his somewhat predictable patterns. Duon is very insane to defeat even with a great character he's still quite the challenge. Meta Ridley is much easier than Ridley because he is not as fast or as strong. Master Hand is a joke, but he has some quick and unexpected attacks. Crazy Hand is literally a joking around boss, but he has more dangerous attacks than Master Hand. Tabuu is very nasty to fight in the SSE, in Boss Battles, he is much easier and slower and weaker. Off waves are instant K.O. in both versions.
That's my opinion on THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!! Hope you enjoyed!

Kid, 11 years old May 2, 2012

Great game, but has characters from mature violent games.

This game is fine for younger kids, but the characters go from E-M rated games. They use the characters "Snake" from MGS, "Link" from Zelda, and "Pit" from Kid Icarus. I think that the gameplay is really fun and easy, and is totally awesome in multiplayer. My EBSR rating is E10+ for mild cartoon violence and some comic mischief.

Kid, 11 years old Written byStormPaw October 30, 2011

AWESOME!

This is an AWESOME game!

Kid, 12 years old Written byMatt Noyvirt October 12, 2011

Super Smash Bro Brawl

This game is one of the best games for the Nintendo wii. This is rated "T" from the creators of Nintendo them self or if you live in the UK is a "12".But me and my parents disagree, even though some of the reviews say too violent or mature but I disagree.Trust me on this when I say this game as nothing wrong with it.

Kid, 12 years old Written bysimonbob13 May 8, 2011

YEAH

This is a great game, can be played as an easy party game or, as I prefer, a hardcore tournament game. one of my favorite games of all time, btw. There is also no way this should've been T, btw. I give it an easy E. no blood, gore, or anything like that. online content can contain bad words and sexual themes and what not, but you can only communicate with people you know, so that shouldn't be a problem, and can be edited by the player. Sure, the game is made of just pure violence, but when a child can read "everyone poops" they can pretty much play this game. In fact, I played Super Smash Bros. 64 at age 5, and they're the same as of appropriate/inappropriate content.

Teen, 15 years old Written byPeanutthetoon March 8, 2011

Recommended for ANYONE who has a Wii

This is a great game, and it's not easy to play, but if you practice you can master it. The only issue is that there is excessive violence, but what do you expect? It's a fighting game. The best feature is online which allows you to play against other people around the world (no communication though), however the connection is pretty bad and you'll find yourself d/cing a lot.

Kid, 12 years old Written bycompltely aweso... January 23, 2011

rinky game

Game has lots of mild but not extreme violence. One of the items is a drink, supposedly beer or and alcoholic drink. ! have this game and its rocks and stinks at the same time!

Kid, 10 years old Written byMADLover January 18, 2011

Good game! I love it!

Good game! It rocks! But ESRB didn't rate it so don't listen to rated "T" for teen! Characters can fight each other uesing kicks, punces, powers, weapons and of coarse THE SUPER SMASH! No blood or anything! This is made from Nintendo so you battle with popular Nintendo guys! Mario, Sonic, Ness, Fox, Snake, Luigi, Wario, etc. Great Game! I love it!

Kid, 11 years old Written bySteelEagle January 18, 2011

Luv it!!

It is my favorite video game and i think that it is so cool how all of the characters from all my favorite games are in one game. Not only are they all on one game, they get to battle eachother in epic quests! its sick nasty!