Kid reviews for Terraria

Terraria Poster Image

I love this game

I am 14 I love to play this game but there are things that do make it not for kids there is pixelated gore and it may say drugs are in the game but i have beaten the game and I have not seen any other then medieval beer in glass cups and the dyad texture is... pretty much what you should think it would look like other then that it is a great game and a some fun things about this game is you can play it with your friends and it is on pc, xbox. mobile, playstation, and switch. there is a in game chat like in minecraft where you only can chat with text to people in your world or when you are in other people worlds. and if you want to play and your kid/your under 13 or 11. I recommend you play or watch your kid/you have a parent or gradian watch supervise or play with you. and a note is I am a L.D.S member so I have a view of things differently.
2 people found this helpful.

FANTASTIC GAME!

This game is fantastic family game and any gore is minimal and togglable on or off. The gameplay focuses mostly on fighting and exploring rather than building, and that's what sets it apart from other sandbox games like Minecraft. There is so much to do that, even though I have thousands of hours in the game, I am still finding new things to do. If you play on PC, I recommend trying out tModLoader when you've had enough of the base game. Your child can even learn to code through creating their own mods like I do! I have enjoyed every second of this game and thoroughly recommend it.

1 person found this helpful.

Quite varied

Terraria is a great game, and it is so fun to fight and build. Violence: 5/10: Lots of “pixelated” gore. but not too much detail. Sex: 2/10: 3 particular items have some, uhh, questionable names (golden shower, mourning wood, master bait). Important Values: 6/10: The game teaches creativity and building and exploration. Other: -Players can craft and drink ale. -Online server chats can be risky. ————— My warnings: Be wary of the online servers, the chat can contain offensive language.

Great game very different and similar to minecraft the same time

It is a good game there is some npc who say adult jokes i didn't notice till mum point them out for a example the nerse says "I dont give happy endings"

Idk

Was really fun to play. A little complicated on mobile and also some dark humor in the chat when you die a little blood but didn't really matter. If your new I'd recommend journey or classic.

For sandbox gamers only

I think it is a great game in general, but there are some themes in there that might make parents think twice before buying this game. If you don't get the references, it doesn't really matter, because the game is still good in general. It does provide some depth and a storyline, and has a great fantasy theme for those who like swords and weapons with cool names. I like the way that different ways that the game decides what to do with certain values on the wiki, which will help you for late Pre-Hardmode and Hardmode progression, allowing you to really use your brain in this game. If you're a person who likes a 2d sandbox game with a bit of a storyline and a bit more fantasy than Minecraft has to offer, then this is the game for you.

Holy Damn This Game Is Good!

So Terraria is really good. It combines exploration, combat and building superb and is endlessly replayable, so you wont have to get any more games ;) (If you are under 7 you should probably turn off gore)

Not A Beginner Game

Terraria is similar to Minecraft in the way its a sandbox game but that's pretty much where similarities end. Terraria is a pretty complex game that has some complicated battle mechanics, item crafting mechanics and difficult bosses. I recommend starting off with Minecraft then moving to this game. The game contains some gore when things are killed but not too much. Some bosses on the other hand such as the Wall of Flesh and The Twins do contain gore but its avoidable as long as you don't summon them. Overall its a pretty good game from tweens, teens and experienced gamers and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a game similar but different to Minecraft. Sincerely, Average Home Alone Enjoyer

Fun Game!

There is like very little gore and you can turn the blood off in settings. I don't think anyone over 7 will be scared of this game.